the fight

All I could see is darkness. Everywhere was just dark and cold. I opened my eyes a little to see uncle Daryl and Glenn sitting in two chairs while Carl was sleeping on the floor. I sat up but cursed in pain realizing that my back was broken. "Dani!?!?" Carl's urgent voice asks as I remembered the kiss that mira and Carl shared. I let the tears fall freely. "Dani, I'm sorry! I'm an ass! I know I am but please forgive me!" Carl cried out as I let more fall. "Carl, you guys kissed! What if I ran around kissing random boys!" I yelled at him as he looked at his hands. "Then I better go run across buildings and almost die for the sake of it!" He yelled as I bursted out in tears. "AT LEAST YOU STILL HAVE YOUR DAD!!" I screamed at him feeling the tears falling. "AT LEAST I DIDN'T KIll MY DAD OR EVEN SOPHIA!" Carl screamed at me as I felt more tears running at this point. "GET OUT CARL!" I yelled at him as he looked at me in shock before realizing what he said. "Dani..?" His voice went softer realizing how many people walked into the room and watched. "I didn't kill Sophia...I tried to catch up with them before I almost got raped. You remember that right? And my dad, he was dead by the time we got there! I just put him out of his misery! At least I didn't kill a boy in the woods to prove I was strong or kill my mom or Shane or" I was cut off by a slap. I heard Beth's gasp followed by a bunch of footsteps.

"And I thought I loved you"