Daddy!

Dani's Pov

I started shouting until I heard a growl and turned around and saw a walker. I was about to shout to the others but instead saw my best friend Mckenna Peletier stab the walker. I ran up to her and hugged her. We walked back and I was tackled to the ground by Carl. Carl saw Mckenna and looked at her until I saw Sophia and Carol walk up to her and hug her. I looked around and saw uncle Daryl back and ran up to him and hugged him and he picked me up " How are ya Dani?" I nodded in yes and he carried me around until he shouted " Merle! I got us some squirrel!" I started crying knowing I should be the one. " Uncle Daryl....Daddy is not here..." I said as tough as I can. He shook his head in disbelief he started screaming and Rick, T-Dog, and Shane talked to him and then Daryl started fist fighting with them and they started getting on him I was on the ground refusing to cry and I felt arms around me and saw Amy. " how about you come help us women clean clothes?" I nodded my head yes. We walked over and I saw Carl catching frogs so I waved to him and he smiled back and waved. I started walking to the women.

Carl's Pov

I saw Dani wave at me and I waved and smiled at her and Shane looked over his shoulder and laughed. " Whats so funny?" I asked him " Nothing it seems like you and Dixon are on ' VERY GOOD' terms" He said putting finger quotes around very good. I started blushing. " N-NO!!!" I shouted causing me to scare the frogs. " Ok ok Carl...Lets go back" He said laughing. We were walking until we heard shouting and we started sprinting towards the sound just in time to see Dani save Carol from a punch and hit Dani in the face making her fall on the ground. I ran up to her and looked at her face and saw her cheek swelling up and saw Ed getting beat up by Shane.