daddy i found you!

Dani's pov

I was going with Glenn and Maggie to go get baby food for Judy and when we were leaving I saw.. Daddy! "Lookie here! Its Dani baby." I smiled but then it ended with a bang in my head whiched made me fall on the ground.

Carl
I was in the cellblock looking at baby Judith. I remember her kiss on my head during my moms last moments. I touched where she had kissed my head making my cheeks heat up. I heard my Dad screaming and saw some chic in the cell next to mine. " Hey" I said and she limped over to me through the cell door and handed me Dani's bracelet. I started tearing up. She whispered in my ear "take it. She's in Woodbury." I felt anger boil in me.
I am going to get you Dani Dixon.

Dani
I cried feeling all the cuts and bruises this dick governor gave me.I started kicking and screaming until I saw Glenn and Maggie come in with the governor and I ran into them embracing them. Until dad came in "hey Governor this is not how I wanted to get my daughter!" He then punched some guy in the face and grabbed me and hugged me. The governor then hit Daddy and through him out the door. I screamed but was soon replaced by Maggie holding me down. But I saw a face I never wished to see again.

My mother. Stephanie Dixon. The one who left me first.