Lori!!!

Dani's Pov

I was with Carl hanging out until Lori asked us if we wanted to come help her with Hershal. " Yeah sure Lori." I said and Carl just followed me. We went outside and started walking. "So whats your name young lady?" Hershal asked. "Dani" I answered, me, Beth, and Maggie became friends after the first 5 minutes I found them. "Hey can I race you." Carl asked and I laughed at him making him smile. We saw everyone standing near the prison yard and saw us and started shouting comments. Since I was in the back of everyone I saw something out of the corner of my eye about to grab me and I screamed "Walkers!" Carl turned around and shot the walker that got me and when the walker was falling it pulled me with it. Another walker came and grabbed my foot pulling me towards it. It was little me vs a giant 6'ft walker, who was gonna win! I doubted it was gonna be me. Until a bullet hole went through its head and Carl grabbed me lifting me up then dragged me towards his mom and we started running until Lori stopped saying the baby was coming now. I widen my eyes and we went into a bolier room. She tried pushing out the baby but it did not work so we had to do a C-section. "No Lori you can't do this!" I told her. She put her hand up and carressed my cheek, " Don't worry, at least take care of my baby and Carl for me, Please Dani, I loved you like my own daughter and so did Rick!" She told me then went to go give Carl a speech and then it was time, "I am so sorry Lori, I love you." I told her, " I love you two very much-Ahhhhhhhhhh" She was cut of by her own screams, Carl tried getting to his mother to save her but I grabbed him and held him, "I am so sorry Carl!" I said and hugged him tightly and I kissed him on the head. Until Maggie pulled out a baby and it wasn't crying until she patted its back and then it started crying and we were about to leave until Carl stopped us and said "we can't leave her, she'll turn." I pulled out my gun and made my way over to her but was stopped by Carl "I'll do it. She's my mom." He said still crying. I nodded and when me and Maggie were standing there waiting Carl came back and gave me the cold shoulder. I put my arm around him and he let me. We walked out and I saw Rick when he asked "Where's Lori?" I shook my head to signal him she didn't make it. He went up to me and Carl and kept asking Carl stuff until he dropped on the floor crying. I couldn't take it no more. I dropped to my knees seeing that we lost great people.

I lost my last mother left.

Hey guys I know this was a messed up chapter but please comment for more chapters.

Thank YA!