Dad and Daryl part 3

I put my stuff down as Carl wrapped his arms around my waist. "Carl can you let go now?" I asked him sighing. "Not until I get another kiss." He whined "Well to bad!" I told him and pushed him off and ran away and he followed until I ran outside where I was attacked by gunshots which one killed Axel. "Axel!" I shouted and ran towards Beth who got on the ground with us. "What's going on!?" I asked as I shot them and they shot my shoulder and Carl pulled me back down from gunfire. Carl looked at the shot and put his fingers on it so I wouldn't lose blood quickly. "Dani look at me! You're not leaving me now! Not after Mom, Sophia, were gonna be strong and alive. Got it!" Carl ordered me and I nodded and then he kissed my cheek and I smiled.

Time skip~
Soon the governor left and I was checked out by hershal who said "Your fine it went through." And so now no more runs until it heals which stinks. We had a funeral for Axel and Oscar who died saving lives which I cried throughout the whole thing. "Hey Dani." Uncle Daryl said. Also we had gotten Daryl back also my Dad but everyone is on guard though. I don't talk to them much because I'm still a little mad. "Dani I said I was sorry, please forgive me I thought you would be better here then out there." He said and I turned around and hugged him. "I forgive you...if you ever do that again I will take your crossbow and throw it in a puddle of walker blood then break it to pieces and then shove it down your throat." I threaten him as he chuckled "Yeah okay but you'll have to catch me first!" He said running "Daryl Dixon! Get your ass over here now!" I order him as he ran off.

Carl's POV
I looked at Dani remembering the kiss we shared and watched her chase her uncle around until she jumped on his back laughing.

Dani's POV
"Daddy promise you'll never leave me?" I asked sitting next to him. "Hey, I'm not leaving anytime soon Dani." He promised and I smiled towards him and hugged him. But what I didn't know was that the promise didn't last and that was the last time I would talk to my father.