Dad and Daryl

Stephanie Dixion -->

I cried as she came up to me and hugged me. "Sweetie I didn't mean to leave you when you were 4, your father, Merle, he told me you didn't need me." My mom said "That's a lie, Dad said that you said you wanted nothing to do with me." I said tears spilling out of my eyes and staining my cheeks. "It's okay sweetie if you give me the location to where your group is we could be a happy family again." She said "were at a house on oak street." I said lying through my teeth making her laugh "stupid child you gave me the key to your groups death!" She said laughing. "No I didn't." I said laughing and she kicked me in the face causing a cry of pain escape my pale lips. "You lied!" She yelled at me "So did you."

Beth's POV
I walked towards Carl picking up Judith when he asked "did you ever feel that you need someones kiss many times when it happens just once" "Yeah, I still miss Jimmy's kisses. Why?" I asked him curious. "I want a girls kiss again but I can't get it." He said sighing "your moms?" I asked trying to get it out of him "No Dani's-" he stopped quickly realizing he just told me he had a crush on Dani. "Please don't tell her!" He begged "don't worry I won't say a word." I promised him seeing that he took a sigh of relief. "Thank you Beth" he said thankfully. "No problem anything for a friend!" I told him as he smiled.

Dani's POV
I sat in the corner of the room trying to stop the bleeding. My mom left cuts all over my fragile body. I looked up to see the door open in fright I pushed myself on the wall. "Dani? Are you in here?" Rick asked "yeah." I said weakly hearing him sigh and walk in and help me up."you're coming home now."