Chapter 18

The next morning corey tried to make conversation with me. I was still furious with him from what he said last night. Fucking Beverly.
I walked downstairs still in my pyjamas to make breakfast, mom and dad were still in bed and they don't know Corey's here yet. I pulled out the toaster waffles along with Nutella and syrup and made some coffee. I sat in the dining room and pulled out teen beat and started flicking through it. I liked being alone now, I'm used to not being in Corey's presence ever since I've moved and when he surprised me I thought I'd be happier but In reality..I'm not.

"You didn't tell me you were making food, I want some" corey said pulling a chair beside me, he started pouring making himself look so adorable.

"Yeah well first come first serve" I said lowly not taking my head from the magazine.

"What's the matter with you? Is it the time of month?" Corey said with a pissy tone.

"hell no! Your so rude"

"Damn, I just asked! You've had an attitude since last night, you've changed" by now he started to raise his voice.

I glared at him in complete disgust.
Are boys seriously stupid? Can he not remember what he told me last night?

"No corey, your just completely oblivious."

We continued to fight for a good 10 minutes. I got fed up with his shit so I got up and ran upstairs. I lay on my bed and tears came to my eyes. I looked at my hand and the promise ring was sparkling back at me. I took it off and threw it on the floor while I continued to sob. The door opened and I was happy because I wanted corey to go after me. Instead of coming over to me he went directly to his bag and started putting his stuff into it.

"What are you doing?" I asked sniffling.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm leaving." Corey said bluntly.
He hasn't even been here for a full day
He seen the ring on the floor and picked it up.

"This is what you think of me huh? I be nothing but nice to you and you throw it in my fucking face?" He paced my room while running his hand through his dirty blonde hair.

"Yeah well now you can give it to Beverly"

"You know what? Maybe I will, were over abbie,goodbye" he slammed the door behind him. I just sat there staring at the ceiling while I sobbed. I heard the car door slam so I peeked out the window and he started his engine and left my driveway. This was the biggest fight we ever had, Beverly was behind it...again.

--------//-------
Whoops, two updates in 1 day sue me🌚🌚

Comment and vote💜