chapter one

Before any new readers come along I would just like to say that this was my very first book and it's full of clichés and I'm very embarrassed of it. I don't want to delete it though because I want to look back and see how far my writing has come. But yeah, it's so bad but enjoy!

I was in love. Every time I heard his name,seen his smile, heard his laugh and even the way he said things just sent chilling shivers throughout my body.
Corey Haim.
The football captain,the most popular guy at school - the bluest eyes you've ever seen. He was beyond perfection.
If he knew who I was I would be surprised as he's usually attacked to the floor with other popular,gorgeous girls who want him just as much as me. I'd never have a shot,I mean I'm not the most popular but I'm not an outcast either.
My friends are always telling me to talk to him in school - I would but how can I? I'm so shy I think I would freak the hell out. Until one day,this one special day..
I was casually walking through the corridors,I was already late for class so I was kind of rushing my way through each hallway. Suddenly I collided with someone - who was also going to class. I end up dropping all my books and I hear In my ear
"I'm so sorry abbie,I didn't even see you" He said while helping me pick up my stuff.
It was corey and he knew my name!
"Oh it's fine,I was the one rushing" I said while he gave me a hand back up on my feet.
"Hey your Nicole's friend aren't you?"
Nicole is the most popular In our group.
"Um,yeah that's me" I said flashing a smirk.
He gave me this look with his eyes and I was so engaged. The hype about his blue eyes was true. I felt like I was staring in the ocean and I literally got lost looking in them.
"I'm throwing a party on Saturday if um,you wanna come?" He said
"Yeah sure! I'll bring my friends too"
"Sure,but as long as you come" he said with a smirk.
We quickly said our goodbyes and made our way to our classes.

At lunch I let my girls know what happened and they shared their enthusiasm with me and we agreed a shopping spree would be needed After school because the party was only two days away. The bell rang at the end of the dreaded school day and the 5 of us hopped into my Mercedes. It was a birthday gift from my pops,It's my prized possession.

----------------
I don't know if anyone can read this as I have no followers but it's worth a shot
My Instagram is @coreyxhaim