Chapter 15

A/N: I've been really bad with updating lately, I'm so sorry! D: I've had loads of tests and I've started my Physics ISA (Individual Skills Assignments) which is where you have to plan out an experiment and plot graphs and answer exam papers and it's really tense. Also I had a bunch of French exams that everyone practically failed because nobody understood any of it... fun times. Anyway I'll stop my blabbing and get on with the story.

*Semi-smut/lemon warning idk really xD*

~ Haru's POV ~

Makoto dragged me up the stairs at the foot of my house, bounding up 2 steps at a time.

Jesus christ, is he mega horny or super sleepy?

Once we reached my front door, I unlocked it, smoothly pushing it aside to reveal my hallway which Makoto spontaneously lay down in, sprawling out his limbs like a beached starfish.

"I'm home", he murmured under his breath to himself, rubbing his face against one of my pairs of converses which were sat by his face.

"Is that hygienic?", I sighed, lifting him off the carpet like a disobedient puppy.

He shrugged, stumbling to his feet until he struck a sudden pose of desperateness. "Ah, I gotta use the toilet, sorry, be right back", he blurted out, striding towards the bathroom as he shut the door firmly behind him.

I made my way to my living room, tidying up the cushions that had been oddly strewn across the floor. "You hungry?", I shouted as Makoto appeared in the living room doorway.

"Nope, I'm good thanks", he smiled sweetly as he sat down on the sofa, clutching my duvet from my bed.

"Why- why are you holding that?", I deadpanned, staring intensely at him, "We're not making forts".

"It's to keep us warm, silly", he chuckled, snuggling into the duvet as he closed his eyes sleepily.

"You're not tired already, are you?", I said, scooting in beside him as I soaked up his warmth.

"Only a bit", Makoto smiled, resting his head on my shoulder, "Why, did you have plans?", he gazed down at me expectantly.

"We can watch some movies I guess, it's only 7pm", I said, getting back up and pulling out a bunch of DVDs, "pick one".

Makoto shuffled towards me, pulling out a random DVD from the case, ignoring the ones I'd chosen. He placed the DVD in my hands and proceeded to sit back down under the duvet, giggling profusely as I stared down at the DVD.

'Mean girls'

"Why on earth would you pick Mean girls? Come on", I said, glaring at him whilst he continued to laugh to himself.

"Why on earth do you own it?", he smiled drowsily, closing his eyes as he snuggled further into the duvet if that was even possible.

"I see your point", I stated, turning on the TV as I put the DVD into the DVD player and returned to my seat on the sofa.

He's so warm...

Once the film had ended and Makoto's endless outburst of giggle-fits had come to a halt, we finally decided to go to sleep.

"Are you sure you don't want to watch another movie? It's so early", I said, watching as Makoto began to close his eyes, falling backwards onto a cushion behind him.

"I didn't go to sleep until 2 am because Ren and Ran were having nightmares last night", he yawned, rubbing his eyes as he made a considerable effort to stay awake, "You don't have to sleep with me if you don't want, I just really need a nap".