Chapter 10

A/N: Holy crap this is a long chapter..... Enjoy xD

~ Time skip to 8:01pm ~

~ Haru's POV ~

Makoto and I sat on the sofa until we heard a frantic thudding at the door. I slowly got to my feet and walked down the hallway as Makoto followed me. I opened my front door only to be pounced on by an overly-excited Nagisa as he shoved some Iwato-big Surprise Bread in my face to share as a snack.

"Not another one those sugary breads", I sighed, accepting the gift from Nagisa as he ran down my hallway whilst Rei stood behind him, bearing a plate full of perfectly shaped Mochi.

"Those look amazing, Rei!", Makoto grinned from behind me as Rei thanked him.

"Come inside", I said as Rei and Makoto followed Nagisa into the living room.

I hadn't decorated or anything but Makoto lent me a mini disco ball he had from when we were kids so if I turned off the lights and just left that on then it would be just about good enough.

Why did I even agree to hosting this? I don't even like parties that much, especially dance parties. I can't dance to save my life. I kinda just awkwardly sway side to side and occasionally flick my hair...

Nagisa had already man-handled my phone and began trawling through the playlist Makoto had created without my approval.

"Haru-chan, why is there just one song repeated on this playlist?", Nagisa frowned, shoving the phone in my face.

I scanned the screen then shot a glare at Makoto. He'd fricking gone and added 'Never gonna give you up' to one playlist 54 times. I NEED TO DELETE THAT SONG FROM MY PHONE!

"MAKOTO!", I grumbled as Makoto giggled at my angered expression.

I went to take the phone from Nagisa's hand until he added, "Let me make the playlist". His Magenta eyes glistened with mischief but I guess nothing could be as bad as Makoto's playlist.

"Fine", I sighed. Nagisa then shoved a magazine in my face.

"Pssst, I bought this for you to help you forget about Rin", he whispered whilst Rei and Makoto were sat on the sofa conversing.

I took the magazine and examined the cover:

"YAOI MAGAZINE - ISSUE #46"

I carefully looked at the picture on the front and immediately dropped it.

"NAGISA", I yelled, "WHY WOULD I WANT A PORN MAG!".

Makoto and Rei turned to face us, their eyes darting from Nagisa and I to the abandoned magazine that lay rejected on the carpet.

"I-I thought you'd like it", Nagisa says, picking it up and running off to my bedroom, "I'LL LEAVE IT IN HERE FOR LATER", he shouted until he made his way back.

Makoto and Rei were laughing uncontrollably and Nagisa began to make the music playlist whilst I sat beside Makoto, acting as desolate as I usually did.

"Hey Haru, no need to look so down", Makoto nudged me, his warming smile radiating throughout the room.

I gave him a weak smile so he'd stop acting so concerned. Suddenly, music started booming from my wireless speakers as Nagisa threw my phone to the side whilst he began to try to dance.