Chapter Five: Found You

Sakura P. O. V
I woke up and did my chores.

I still can't forget about the boy I danced with last night.

I hid the glass slipper under my pillow to prevent Anko from finding it.

Anko and her two daughters went out because of frustration from last night.

Last night , you could hear screaming from Kin's and Karin's rooms. It was now evening, I was washing the clothes in the wash room.

I heard someone knock the door so I left the clothes to soaked in the water.

I dried my hands using my apron that I am wearing right know.

I opened the door and was stunned.

Standing out the front door Prince Sasuke and two other people a boy and a girl.

"Good evening Your Highness."I bowed in front of him and showed them inside to the living room. They sat on the sofa as I excuse myself to the kitchen to make some tea.

I balanced the tray in my hands and walked to the living room.

I poured them some tea and sat on a chair .

"What's bring you to the Haruno Household You Highness?" I asked . Prince Sasuke looked at me.

"I am here to search for a girl. This glass slipper belongs to her but I don't know where she live so I visit every house in the kingdom and asked every girl to try it. This is the last house and I excepting to find her here." He said and showed me the glass slipper. I almost gasped he was holding one of my slipper that fall off at the castle.

'So that mean he was the one I danced with.' I thought as I looked at the slipper.

"I am sorry Your Highness buy my mother and sisters are not home right now." I looked at him gazing in his eyes. The same eyes I fell for.

"That okay we will wait but why don't you try it on . I did said that every girl should try it." He smirked at me as if he knows.

I gulped as I was about to protested I heard the door slammed open.

"Sakura !come here!" I heard Anko yelling from the front door.

"They are back. Excuse me for minute Your Highness." I bowed down and made my way to them.

Sasuke P. O. V

In the morning ,I ,naruto and Hinata went to every house in the kingdom and now we were at the Haruno's.

It was the last house. We hoped of the carriage and knock the front door.

Then the door opened revealing a girl with pi k hair and green eyes. I was shocked she looks like the girl from the ball.

She bowed and showed us to the living room. The house was clean and as I looked at the girl she was wearing a white shirt and a brown skirt. She was also wearing an apron and it was wet showing that she must have been doing the laundry.

As we sat down she went to the kitchen.
She returns with some tea and served us.

"What's bring you to the Haruno Household Your Highness?" She asked and I look at her again. I saw a small blushed on her cheeks.

I explained everything to her and showed her the glass slipper. I look at her and her was looked shock seeing it.

'Maybe she is the one.' I said to myself.

"I am sorry Your Highness but my mother and sisters are not home right now." She looked at me as I look at her.

She had the same emerald eyes as the girl.

"That's okay but why don't you try it on. I did said that every girl should try it." I smirked and so her gulped. She was about to opened her mouth but was interrupted by the sound of the door slammed open.

"Sakura! Come here !" A woman voice yelled and she stood up from her seat and bowed down.

She left the room and went to he front door. 'So her name is Sakura . It's a nice name maybe she is the one.' I smirked just thinking about it.

Then I heard screaming and then two girls from I recognized were Kin and Karin. I sigh and wished that the girl I am searching for was not one of them.

Then came a woman who has light purple hair. She was wearing a black dress that reached above her knees.

"Welcome Prince Sasuke." She bowed down to me.

"My name is Anko .This are my daughters Kin and Karin." She said eventhough I know them already.

"Sakura said that your searching for a girl. Well maybe one of my daughters is the one." She pointed at them.

"Okay those two can try it one." I place then glass slipper on a small pillow and let them try it on.

Kin was first but it didn't for her because her feet are to big .
Second Karin ,the same as her sister it doesn't fit and I was relief .

"Oh... I am sorry Your Highness." Anko said to me.

"But why don't we let your other daughter try it." I said.

"Oh you mean Sakura .She can't be she was not at the ball last night." She was shocked that I asked Sakura to try it.

"I already said that every girl should try it." I walked over to Sakura and asked her to sit down.

After she sat down, I place the glass slipper on her foot and it fitted her perfectly. Everyone was shocked but the most were Anko and her daughters.

"So it was you. I knew it from the start that you were the one." I held her hands in mine.

She blushed and that made her more cuter.

"We'll take our leave." I glanced at Naruto and he stood up and so did Hinata. I led Sakura to the carriage and let her on. Naruto and Hinata then went in after me.

We went to the castle. I introduce Sakura to my parents. My mother was so happy that she finally had a daughter in law.

"Sasuke-kun I am so proud of you. Sakura -chan is a good girl so treat her nicely and never lat her go." My mother advices me .

"Well Father your wish had finally been granted." I turned my head to looked at him. He place his hand on my shoulder saying that I did a great job.

Many months pass, I propose to Sakura when we were at the garden under a sakura tree and she said yes.

We held the weeding the same day as Naruto and Hinata . Both ceremony were held at the castle. Me and Naruto congrats each other as our wives talked to each other.

The End
~~~~~~~~~~
So what do you think?
Sorry if it's to short.
I am going to wright another story this time about Kaneki x Touka from Tokyo Ghoul.
Please read the my other stories too.
Sasuke x Sakura: Cinderella end bye guys.