Chapter Four: NaruHina

Naruto P. O. V

I was in my house or castle. I was getting prepared for Teme's birthday party.

My girlfriend Hinata was waiting for me in the living room.
I was going to propose to her while I thought about it maybe I could propose to her at the ball.

I made my way to the living room and saw her wearing a violet dress some lavender color laces for the bottom .

I blushed even though I've seen her wearing dresses all the time.

"Are you alright Naruto-kun?" She place her palm on my left cheek.

I nod my head as I kiss her cheek .I saw her face turned tomato red .

I chuckled as I wrapped my arm around her face. We went in to the carriage and went to Sasuke's castle.

We arrived not long after. The guards bowed their heads as we walked to the ball room.

I was shocked to see Sasuke dancing with a girl that has pink hair. ' Wierd' bit looks like Teme is falling for her.' I smirked thinking about it.

"Naruto-kun what's wrong?" I glanced at Hinata who asked me.

"Nothing why don't we go to the dance floor." I held out my hand.

She blushed but she place her hand on mine. We walked over where Teme and his girl were. Before we made it there they went out to the garden.

I place my other hand on her waist.

We began dancing and others following around us. (This not what I plan to write.sorry.)

The ball went on. Then I saw the girl Teme was dancing with running out of the ball room with him following her even shouting for her to wait.

I gave a question look before facing my girlfriend's face.

"Hinata -chan can we talk for a moment?" I asked her .
Seeing her nodding her head I led her to the balcony. The moon was above us .

I let go of her hand as she lean against the railing. The moonlight shone making her look breathtaking.

"What do you want to talk about Naruto-kun?" She looked at me and blushing after seeing me staring at her.

In my pocket was a small red box. It was heading the ring I was going to let her wear.

"Hinata -chan you know that I love you with all my heart." I walked closer to her.

"Yes and I love you too." She said making me smile widely.

I knelled on one knee and held the red box on my left palm.

"Then will you marry me and became my wife?" I asked .

I saw her eyes widen then tears started falling.

"Hinata-chan! Did I do something wrong?" I was worried because she was crying.

"No but happy and yes. I would love to be your wife Naruto-kun." She smiled at me.

I slipped the ring on her ring finger and hugged her.

She hugged me back ."Thank you Hinata-chan . I will took good care of you." I pulled back and kiss her on her soft lips.

I felt her stiffen but relaxed for a moment as she kiss me back and wrapping her arms around d my neck.

We broke the kiss to catch our breath. I lean my forehead on her then smiled.

I was happy that Hinata said yes.

We spend our time hugging each other but then decided to go back in before we catch a cold.

I saw Teme with a frustrated face. We walked over to him.

"Hey what's wrong Teme?" I asked keeping my hand on her waist.

"I lost her." He walked away in to his room. My brain was telling me that the girl he was chasing escaped and he couldn't see her anymore.(Wow Naruto is smart.)

I then saw something shimmering at the stairs. I walked over to the edge and saw a glass slipper the same slipper the girl was wearing.

"Hinata-chan look at this. I think this belong to the girl Sasuke searching for." I showed her the slipper.

"We have to help him. Why don't we go to every house in the kingdom and see who fit this slipper. The one who fit its will marry Sasuke-san." Hinata suggested her idea to me. We made our way to Sasuke's room.

We knocked don the door and heard him said to came in.

We opened the door and saw him sitting on his bed.

"Hey Teme look what I found? " I place the slipper at his side.

"Where did you get this? " he held the slipper then he stood up.

"We found d it at the  staircase. We might think this belongs to the pink haired girl." I sat down on the bed while Hinata stood beside me.

We told him the plan and he said that we can search he'd tomorrow morning.

Hinata and I walked out and walked to our room.

We changed our clothes. Hinata was wearing a lavender dress matching her hair color. I patted the spot next to me as she crawled on the bed next to me.

I wrapped my arms around her body as he laid her head on my chest. I inhaled her scent that smelled like roses.

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it's not interesting.

The next chapter will be the last.