Chapter 21: Oh No!

Start from the beginning

(Stephanie's P.O.V.)

Me: Aye im about to go to the mall with Daniel and get some things.

Damunique: No the fuck your not! Your about to go downstairs and cook me some food. Me and this baby gotta eat though.

Me: Bitch were's your baby daddy at?! Tell him to cook for you!

Damunique: I don't know, i haven't seen him since last night.

Me: Well find him (I get up and walk out the house to my car and start driving)

I'm really starting to get tired of Damunique's bitch ass. I know she's pregnant and all but, damn why she gotta be such a bitch. I'm starting to agree with Naomi about the whole situation. I mean i know she stole mine, Damunique's, and the bosses man, but damn give her a break. Plus, i love Daniel. And Nicole is really not that bad of a person.

(Text's between Stephanie and Naomi)

StephanieeeTho: Hey. Meet me at the mall

_Naaaaaomi: Um.. Okay i'll be there in 5 minutes. Meet me at Cinnabon. I'm hungry.

StephanieeeTho: Okay.

(Texts over)

I get to the mall and see Naomi in Cinnabon eating a cinnamon roll.

Me: Hey naomi...

Naomi: Hey. Why did you want me to meet you here?

Me: To talk.

Naomi: About what?

Me: Damunique, and the whole thing her and the boss have going on.

Naomi: Okay.. What about it?

Me: That i agree on what you were saying about the whole thing.

Naomi: What, that it's stupid and there doing it for a dumb ass reason when they both have new boyfriends anyways?

Me: Yeah, that, i don't want to be apart of it. I wanna actually help Nicole. And not work for that bitch for a boss and Damunique. The only reason i was doing it was for the money, but Diggy buys me everything now, so i don't need it.

Naomi: I thought you and Damunique were bestfriends..

Me: Yeah, that was until i found out how crazy she was.

Naomi: And when was that?

Me: A week before Chris and Nicole's party.

Naomi: You didn't seem like you wanted to not do it.

Me: Yeah because that bitch is crazy and i don't wanna be killed.

Naomi: Yeah true... And about the money thing, don't you at least try to get a job instead of taking all of Diggy's money?

Me: Every time i try to buy something he tells me no.

Naomi: Oh. Okay. Well do you know where Nicole and Chris moved to?

Me: No, but if we stick with Damunique for a little while longer, i bet they'll be finding out, sooner or later.

Naomi: Okay but you have to promise something.

Me: Okay what is it?

Naomi: If she finds out what we're doing, your not gonna tell her it was all my idea right?

Me: Hell no! She'll still kill me! Plus, she's not gonna find out. Right?

Naomi: Well duh! Im not gonna tell her anything.