Sweetest Thing

Steve:
Steve: ever since I met you, I can't eat well, I can't sleep, I can't pay attention during the meetings. There's this gut feeling and my heart's beeping faster than ever.
You: I choose my job because of you, now I'm proud of my choice.

Tony:
Tony: if you're a gold dealer, then I'm your gold. If you want to use me, then I'll let you. As long as it's you, I'm fine with it and I'll help you. But I know you love me because of me.
You: I don't know if this is going to last. But I'm with you till you don't want my love anymore.

Scott:
Scott: I don't want a worldwide relationship like Tony, I don't want a eventful relationship like Thor. All I want is a peaceful and quiet relationship. Now I'm changing for you.
You: Ant Man or not, you're still Scott. My Scott.

Bruce:
Bruce: If I can't protect you anymore, then the Hulk can, and he will.
You: you're like ying and yang. Hulk and Bruce together create wonderful things.

Clint:
Clint: I'm willing to negotiate with Arrow to save you, to help you, and to protect you. If I ever died from a mission, Arrow will take my place to protect you.
You: I don't care if you bring danger to me. I just want to solve it with you.

Thor:
Thor: I'm willing to destroy Asgard for you. Sure it's treason, but you're my queen and I'm always there for you.
You: weak or strong, you're still the Thor I know. The Thor who eats pop tarts, acts like a baby, and protects me till the end.

Pietro:
Pietro: all you need to do is trust me and relax. I've take down Ultron. Protecting you is going to be easy.
You: I don't want to be the woman behind your back. I want to protect you in my own way.

Bucky:
Bucky: you're my mission.
You: No matter who you are, Bucky is Bucky. I love the Winter Soldier Bucky as well as the WWII Bucky. You're my pride.