When he/you found your/his secrets

I'm going to use y/n instead of f/n from now on.
Steve:
"Um...the salt's too tall," you were cooking dinner for Steve while he's out for a meeting. "Let me just move you here..." You said, using your power to move the salt towards you. Because you're too focus, you didn't hear someone's foot step. "(Y/n)?" You jumped and turned around, "Steve! You're back early." "Yes, the meeting went by quick. How did the salt float in air?" "What?! Floating? It's not floating..." "(F/n/I)?" "I have telekinesis as my power since I was born..." "Why didn't you tell me?" "...Everyone was scared and thought I'm a monster..." "You're not, you are like, the best thing in the world," Steve move closer to hug you, "now I don't need to worry about you being kidnapped." "..." "What does it do?" "Well, I can control minds, move objects without touching them..." You stayed in Steve's hug and described your power while your food got burned.
Bucky:
"(Y/n), is there something you didn't tell me?" Even though Bucky's asking, he sounds sure. "...Depends..." your eyes start to wondering around. "(Y/n)?" Bucky holds up your cheeks in his hands and you looked at him. "(Y/n), I wanted to know." "...Bucky... I ..." "(Y/n), you can trust me." "I can control memories," you spilled it out fast, but quiet. "...That's it?" Bucky seemed surprised. "Yes, what else?" "Nothing... there's this agent who told me that you're hiding something from me... thank goodness." You smiled, this is the longest sentence Bucky spoke since he became the winter soldier. "Well, whoever it is, must be a fan of you," you whispered into his ears and Bucky blushed. "But if you can control memories, why didn't you control mine?" "It's too much for you Bucky, I'm doing this little by little...and because I want to stay with you." "Well, I don't mind at all, my dear."
Tony:
"Tony! Tony! Where's Tony?" You're searching for Tony. Pepper just told you that he's late for one of the meetings. Maybe he's in the lab. You walked into the lab and Tony's not there. You saw the Marks and decided to take a look, "Tony invented so many marks... that's a new one?" You walked to the suit that Tony named after you, "Jarvis, tell me about this suit." "This is Mark (y/n). Sir created it for you." "Aww, Tony." Tony came down the staircases and saw you, "(y/n)! You're looking for me?" He tried to cover the suit. "Yes, I was. You're late for another meeting." "But Pepper's ceo." "Tony... That new suit, can you tell me about it?" Tony saw sparks in your eyes. He knew how much you love them. "This is a...a new suit. It's Mark...mark...um..." "Tony?" "Fine." Tony told you all about the suit and he created it so he can rely on something when he's on a mission. "I love you." "I love you more than anyone, (y/n). Only you."
Pietro:
"(Y/n), do you have a foster parent?" "I did, why?" "Do they like me?" Pietro is worried. You chuckled a little, "they're dead." "Oh... Can I visit them, so that they can approve me?" You felt weird but agreed anyway, "Pietro, it's a little... fine." You take him to the grave, Pietro froze when he saw the names. It's one of the people HYDRA ordered him to kill. He got sad and ran away using his speed. I know this is going to happen. You run to where he always goes when he is sad. "Pietro..." "I killed your parents, (y/n). How could I." He cried. "It's alright, I knew you did it to protect your sister and you." "No it's not! IM SUCH A MONSTER! You must hate me now." "Speedy, I knew you killed my parents... I was angry and sad. But knowing HYDRA, I knew you didn't mean it. I forgive you a long time ago." "(Y/n)..." You hugged him and let him cried on your shoulders, "It's in the pass Pietro." He looked up with tears and hugged you tight.
Thor:
"That women you brought back, Thor, do you know her?" Loki smirks. "Brother, do not hurt her." "Oh I won't. Odin might. Thor, brother, you will too," Loki disappeared. He called me brother? What? Thor thought when he went to find you. "Thor! How's Asgard?" You run up to him. "It's well, (y/n)..." Thor kept his thinking face. "Thor? What's wrong? You never show the thinking face." "It's nothing Lady (y/n). My brother called me brother today, but he said I'm going to hurt you." "..." "Is there something I should know?" Thor looks serious. "Don't get mad at me." "I promise." You told Thor your secret. "Why would father made his best friend live here?" "I don't know, he banished his son before," you shrugged. "Do not worry (y/n), I'll protect you." "Thor..." He took you to Asgard.
Clint:
"Tell me about your family," you looked curious. "Um... well..." "Daddy!" A little girl run towards Clint. "Who's this?" "I'm (name of the daughter), Clint's daughter. Who are you?" She smiled at you. "I'm (y/n)." "This is not the time." Clint whispers to her. "Tell me about her, Clint." He tried to observe if there's any anger in you. Then he just gave up and told you. "You're not mad?" Clint is surprised at how calm you are. He even saw a little excitement. "Of course not. I love children. So do I get to meet the other two children?" "...It's just one boy (y/n). The baby died with his mother." I'm so sorry." "I can't loose you, (y/n)..." "You won't, I'll be there for you. I'm just surprised that agents like you and Natasha are allowed to have children... It's alright Clint, I'm not angry. Everybody has their pass." Clint is still uncertain, but he let it go.
Bruce:
"I don't know why people like Hulk. He's just a destroyer." Your father was complaining to you. "He's no better than Loki or that Ultron. All he does is smashes. He can't even control his own minds." Your mother continued. "Mom, dad, it's not true..." "Oh come on! (Y/n)! You're the only one who like him!" You slammed the door and exit your house. But of course, you did not know what Tony did. Bruce wants to see how your parents were like so Tony puts a mini camera in your bag. "Wow... I'm sorry bro." "..." "On the bright side, (y/n) doesn't." "... I need to see her." Bruce came up to you and asked how's your visit, you shrugged, "same as last time, and the time before, and so on." "(Y/n), how do your parents think about me?" "Oh...um... I didn't tell them yet... you see... they..." "They hate me." You looked up surprised, "how did you?" "(Y/n), why don't you tell me?" "I don't want you upset." "...Just...tell me next time." "Ok."