He got you speechless

Steve:
"Steve, can you text Nat for me?" "Sure, what'd you want to say?" "Uh... I'll talk to you ASAP and then TTYL." "What? Tat what?" "TTYL, talk to you later?" "People so weird these days." "..."
Tony:
"(Y/n)!!!!! I need your help!!! Now!!!!" "A minute Tony!" "It's urgent! Very very urgent." "Coming! What is it?" "My coffee spilled! OMG!" "..."
Thor:
"What is this mysterious creature (y/n)?" "What? What is it?" "This fuzzy but tiny and squeaky, evil, agile, and vicious creature?" "It's a rat Thor..." "Omg it's coming!" "..."
Bucky:
"Bucky? What is it? You're shaking." "N-nothing, I'm f-fine." "Tell me, what's wrong? I can help you as well." "It's nothing b-big. I'm just c-charging my metal arm." "...it needs to be?"
Scott:
"OMG Scott!!!!!" "(Y/n)?! Are you alright? I'm coming!!!" "Ahhhhhhhh!!!" "Tell me what's wrong!" "ANTS!!!!" "Ants? Oh you scared me. It's just ants." "Like they tried to destroy the walls?" "Ya." "..."
Bruce:
"One little fly, two little flies, three little flies, four little flies..." "Bruce? What are you doing?" "HULK LIKE ANTS!" "Stop joking." "HULK SAD." "..."
Pietro:
"I'm fast and you're not. I also have shining hair." "Well I'm a girl and you're not." "I... Hang in one moment!" Pietro dressed like a woman, "Ta da!" "..."
Clint:
"Once you see the girl over there, dropped the flower ok? Here we go!" "Cawk Cawk!" "What's that?" You looked up and a crow flying by dropping the flower. "Love it?" "Which one?" "The bird?" "..."