You got kidnapped

Steve:
"Ding-dong, ding-dong." Who's there? Steve's out, so is other Avengers. On that thought, you decide not to open the doors. Let me just stay here and not open the door. You locked the windows and hide under the bed. "Plan B." someone outside the window said. "BOOM!!" The door blowed up. Uh oh. You took the phone and called Steve. "(Y/n)?" Steve sounds happy to hear from you. "Steve! I ...HELP..." The bad people found you and carried you out. "(Y/n)? (Y/n)!" Steve screamed in the phone, but no one answered.
Clint:
"What does Clint like?" You're walking down the grocery, wondering what to prepare for dinner. When you're going to your car, you saw a bunch of people wearing black, rushing towards you. "Seriously?" You run to the car, but they arrived faster. "Hi there, how can I help you?" You tried to sound calm. "Are you (y/n)?" "Who? No." The people looked at each other, and hunt you down. Clint was worried about how you're not home by now, so he went to look for you. When he realized you're kidnapped, he rushed to Stark Tower.
Thor:
"You must be (y/n)." "Ahhhh!!!! Thor!!!!" You saw a random woman popped out of no where. "Quiet child, quiet." "Who are you?" "That's a question you needn't worry." The woman hit you by the neck and you passed out. "Thor, I wonder how you would act." The woman showed herself, it's Lorelei.
Bucky:
"HYDRA is the most dangerous thing, they can be anywhere. I can't even tell sometimes..." You just walked out of the house after Bucky went all mother mode on you about HYDRA before you left. Right when you're on the street, heading to work, HYDRA came. "All agents code winter, code winter!" You thought they came after Bucky and yelled at the transmitter. However they came for you. "What?! Oh my god! Wait!" "What?" One of the guy looked irritated. "What are you here for?" They ignored your question and shot you. "Oh...I...see..." You passed out, but before that, you kicked one of them hard to show your anger.
Pietro:
"Pietro! Pietro? Where are you?" You screamed. "It's not funny!" "There are no Pietro, nor anyone else." "Who are you?" "Your enemy." "Huh?" "Oh my god! I'm here to kidnap you." "Oh..." "Can you give me some reaction?" "Huh? Oh. HELP!!!" You screamed really loud, but you're knocked out. "It's so hard to kidnapped someone these days."
Tony:
"There's Tony's treasure." "What did boss said?" "Don't hurt her, but bring her to him." The two men got off a van and pretend to talk normally which seems really fake. "Jarvis, security mode. Jarvis?" Jarvis wasn't on the line. You cursed and start driving one of Tony's fastest car. "There." The guy pointed and chased after you. You ditched them, but they send a helicopter to catch you, and they succeeded. "Before you guys catch me, can I go to the bathroom first?" You asked calmly like it's normal. You send one more message and was brought to the helicopter.
Bruce:
"General Ross is looking for you (y/n)." Pepper told you. "General Ross?" You thought for a moment, "of I'm not back in one hour, call Bruce." "Ok, be careful," Pepper looked at you, worried. As expected, the army had cuffed your hands and took you away. "The famous (y/n), and the cause of the death of Hulk," General Ross smirks.