Ant Man catch up

How you met:
"This is Scott Lang, Scott, this is (y/n)." "Hi Scott, it's nice to see you. I'm inviting you to join the Avengers on behave of the team," you smiled. "No way! The avengers?" Scott looked at Dr. Pym and said, "I mean, why? I don't think there's much. Did you know I beat one?" "That's why I'm here, to negotiate. And yes, the whole team knows. I know that Dr. Pym doesn't like the Avengers, but I can promise Tony won't touch the suit," you winked playfully, "Dr, what do you say?" "Scott is the current Ant-Man." "Well, would you sign this?" He signed the paper, "Sure, what's this?" "A life contract of being an avenger. Congratulations, the member will have high salaries, protection of family members, insurances, conversations with the Avengers." "...Did I just sold myself?" "Scott, you're stupid." "I know... At least I have the ants?" Doctor rolled his eyes. "You start tomorrow at 9 sharp." Mehaha.
How he realized he love you:
"Not bad Lang, you got our little girl to notify you," Clint winked at him. "What?" "(Y/n), the girl Tony always tried to date but always failed before his girlfriend." "Uh..." "You must be Ant Man, I have to ask, why is your name so lame?" Tony popped up. "I mean, your hero name's lame, you're not rich, not smart, how did you managed to date (y/n)?" "No we're not..." He blushed. "Your hormones suggest that you like her," Wanda showed up. "No I... We... She... Um..." "Is that love I see?" Natasha added. "No we... I don't know! I don't think she likes me." "Aha! There, you admitted!" Tony shouted and pretend to be sad, "As your friend, here's a little advice. DO NOT IRRATE her." "Why does everyone think I like her?" "Cause Wanda, and Nat. And your blushing. JARVIS also told me that your heart rate's speeding." "But I just saw her once! And this is my first day!" "You're missing her already? (Y/n)'s going to be happy!" "Answer this quickly. So do you love her?" "Yes... I mean no..." "Aha!"
You/his secrets & your job:
You: you're known as animal killer, including ants.
Former SHIELD agent, now the recruiter of Avengers. You're recruiting new members, agents, etc.
Why you choose your job:
It's challenging to be an agent and Hill assigned you for the new job.
Your first date:
"Hi Lang, what're you doing here?" You raised an eyebrow and stared at Scott, who's been in front of your room for a few minutes. "Oh I uh... I was wondering if I can see my daughter." No Scott, that's not what you want to ask. "You don't need to ask, you're free to leave whenever you want." "Can you come with me? You know, I haven't seen her for three years and it's a first time father..." "Yea, sure." You two arrived at the house and Cassie came out, "Daddy! I miss you!" "Daddy miss you too. Kelsey, this is (y/n). (Y/n), this is Cassie." "Hello, are you happy that Scott's an Avenger?" "Hi Aunt (y/n), are you and daddy on a date?" "..."you're blushing. "Cassie!" "What?? Isn't she you girlfriend? Like mommy and Paxton?" Both of you blushed. Cassie jumped down and screamed, "Mommy! Daddy has a date! And he's an Avenger! Like Captain Amelika!" "Cassie!" Both of you screamed." "I'll stay with mommy. Have fun!" You two than grabbed coffee and sat down at a corner. "So you're planning a date huh?" You asked. "Yes." "To make a good impression?" "Yes..." "Well, it worked." "Yeah!"
How he became your boyfriend:
You were walking down the hallway and an agent showed up. He has crush on you for many years. "Hi(y/n), it's nice to see you!" "Please call me (y/l/n)." He annoyed you all the time and you hated it. "What's the matter? This shows how close we are. "We're not close at all, Agent." "Don't be like that, baby. You broke my heart." You frowned, "Watch what you're saying." "Isn't that what you like?" He pushed you to the wall, and narrowed his eyes, "(y/n), people need to be honest." "I am honest and I don't care about you at all." "Hey! Agent, what's going on?" Scott stops by. "None of your business." "Let go of (y/n), can't you see she's uncomfortable?" "Who are you to care?" "Her boyfriend. Now let go." "Ha, the great ant." The agent left. "Are you ok?" "Yes, but I heard you said boyfriend?" You looked at him. "Um... That's an excuse? Yea, excuse." "Well it's nice to become reality," you hinted. "It already is."
How you call each other:
Scott: honey
You: Scottie
When he/you found out the secret:
"How could you honey? Ants are my best friends. I won't let you harm them." "Scott, it's family inherited. My great great great great great great grandfather had it, and it passes on." "Oh my poor ants, my poor Anthony." "Anthony(Scott named an ant Anthony in the movie, but it died :( )? Tony's going to be mad about this." "Oh stop!" You both acted dramatically.
Your pet together:
Ants, even though Scott won't let you take care of them.
How he kiss you:
It's a short but passionate kiss. He likes to place his hands on your waist.
You got kidnapped:
"Oh the great Ant-Man joined the Avengers, how wonderful." You heard someone mumbled on the bus. "But he's destined to die. Hahaha!" Another day, another mental person. Wait no, isn't he that yellow guy? Oh no, you thought. Pretend to be calm, you got off the bus as soon as it stops. Being an agent, you sensed that someone's following you. Why is it always me! You stopped, forced to stop when you saw the Strike team, the HYDRA ones, approach you. What's the avengers emergency phone number again? It's your last thought before you got knocked out.
Your best friend:
Scott: Sam Wilson
You: Hope
He rescued you:
If you want your little girlfriend alive, come to xxx alone. Scott stared at the paper he just received. "...again?" "What do you mean Clint?" "We've all been there." Cap lend his shield, Tony lend the blaster. Scott wore the suits and the other things and went to find you. After he arrived, Scott heard a scream. "Oh no. (Y/n)!" A guy flew out, then another, and another. "Please! I'm so sorry! Don't do this!" When Scott saw what happened, he's speechless. You're there, perfectly fine and the guy kidnapped you beg your forgiveness.
Your honeymoon location:
New Mexico, the town Loki ruined. You said it's fun to watch how the repairing is going.
Your fight:
"You think I want it to happen? You guys are a team!" You yelled. "So? Which team doesn't have disputes? I agree with Cap but not Tony." "Well Cap has the nerve to choose the right choice, but it's not ethical, it can harm you!" You two were arguing about whether superheroes should register under government or not. You agree with Tony, but Scott doesn't. "It's ethical, but it's not right." "Scott, it's hard to make choices between right and ethical. But in this case, ethics are more important." "Well I made my choice." "Steve, Tony, try to understand each other! A team can't function it's best like this." "Excuse Mr. Rogers! Is the team having inner conflicts?!" A reporter sneaked in. You got really angry from the fight, and the reporter just pushed the lines. You stand up and punched him. You left the room.
Your movie:
Jurassic World (imagine the shrieked version of Scott standing next to the dinosaurs)
You make up:
"..." All Avengers stared at the reporter. "Perhaps we should use raffle to solve this," Tony suggested. "Yep, definitely," Steve agreed. They both felt bad for the reporter. "Buddies?" "Buddies." Scott ran after you, "(y/n)! Wait!" "Yes?" "I'm sorry." "And?" "You're right. It's hard to choose from both, but it's more important that the team stick together." "Because?" "Without it, the team is going to have fights and civil war." "Good boy! So what happened in there?" "Oh, Cap and Tony decided to use raffle." "...I suddenly felt bad for whoever made them choose. I believe that whoever proposed this idea has a scheme. But they treated it with raffle... It's just so... Weird."
Random things:
"Morning Scott. Scott?" You saw him there, wearing his suit, puts on the ear bug, and went quietly towards the table. He bends down and stared at the tea. The you saw ants coming out, pushing the sugar into the tea. Scott then relaxed and changed into normal clothing. "Seriously?"
What he/you said after sex:
You: "Why is there ants on the floor?"
How many children:
2 girls; Cassie and Kelsey
B-day gift:
A tiny keychain with little Antman model
Independence Day:
N/A
How you sleep:
You sleep facing up and holding each other's hands.
Math:(?)
"One ant, two ants, three ants, four ants, five ants... 1733 ants." "What are you doing Scottie?" "I can't sleep, so I'm counting ants." "... How many ants now?" "1734?" "I suggest you count the ants on the floor." "What?" He looked down and saw 1734 ish ants there.
What you hate:
You: vacations that the company won't pay.
Scott: Paxton, who stole his daughter's attention away from him. (you: ( ̄▽ ̄))
What he/you said (jealous):
You: "Why don't you shrink yourself and find a hole to hide into? You're small enough."
Scott: "Ants are my best buddies. They support me and talk to me. Wahhh!"
Prank:
He did what Hope did to him. Scott told the ants to stay on the floor and it's quite disgusting. There're thousands of them there and they're moving.
What he/you always steal:
Scott: Your heels. Since your heels are high, and every time you wore, you're taller than him, Scott hides them so you won't be taller.
You: the suit. You like to shrink and prank Pietro with it, especially when he can't find anyone who did it.
Aftermath(prank):
You didn't talk to him for an entire week, you ignored whatever it is that involved him, and you take a nice vacation with Hill in Hawaii.
When you ignored him for another guy:
"... Hey buddy, Anthony, do you want to bite that guy over there? No not the girl, the guy. Yea? Take your buddies too, didn't they say that you need to share good things? Go on buddy," Scott nodded. The ants formed a line a slowly craw to the guy who's talking to you. More and more ants joined the team and waited for Scott's direction. "You take the leg, you take the arms. That's it! Good ants." (If Dr. Pym realized what you're doing with the ants...)