Casie jumped in her bed and got situated under the covers.

"Ready for your goodnight prayer?" I asked Casie.

She nodded her head yes and intertwined her fingers together.

"Monica, can you come lay with me?" Casie asked before she closed her eyes.

It kind of reminded me of last night when Monica had asked me to lay with her.

"Of course sweetie!" Monica said as she crawled in the bed next to Casie.

Casie then began to pray and Monica watched her carefully.

"Thank you father for this beautiful day. I finally got to see Monica again, please don't ever let her leave me or daddy. We both love her so much and I don't know what we'd do without her." Casie whispered to herself.

That last line caused Monica to look at me, once again searching my face for the unknown.

"Will you both stay it'll help me sleep better?" Casie asked.

I looked to her then to Monica, she nodded signing that it was fine with her. I laid down on the right side of Casie and Monica laid on the left side of her.

"Love you daddy." Casie said.

"Love you too baby." I said.

"Love you Monica." Casie said.

"Love you too Cas." Monica said.

Casie fell asleep in seconds, Monica and I got out of the bed slowly and quietly so we wouldn't wake her. We walked to my room and she helped me pack up the rest of my stuff.

"You have something really special." Monica said.

"Thanks, I honestly would be lost without her. She's my inspiration, I could never stop working hard because that'd be taking food out of her mouth." I replied.

"I wish everyone grinded the way you do for your daughter."

"What's your inspiration?"

"For what?"

"What made you get good grades in school? What made you go to trade school?"

"I don't really know. I guess I didn't want to end up like everyone else. I didn't want to be dead, in jail, or 16 and pregnant like your typical 'hood rat'."

"Wow, that's raw!"

She smiled at me and for the first time I saw a dimple peek out on her right cheek.

"Tell me a story about yourself? I always end up confessing and crying to you, its your turn." She said.

"Okay, what do you want to know?" I asked.

"Something interesting, what about your first love?"

"I've never been in love, but there is this girl who sparks my flame."

She looked at me intrigued, she would never know that girl was her.

"She has nice curly hair that makes me think of waves. She's beautiful on the inside and out literally, one of the nicest personality's ever. I don't go a day without constantly thinking of her." I explained stuttering.

"Aw she sounds so special, you should tell her I'm sure she'd love to be yours. Your such a sweetheart and I know from our past encounters that your a good listener." She said.

I tried to keep my disappointment to myself. I could never have my dream girl she was off limits and she didn't show interest in me in that way.

"What did you do when you left earlier?" I asked hoping I didn't sound too nosey.

"I got to my house and Janine was there."

"The same one you were crying about last night?"

"Yeah, she just wanted to return some things that she borrowed from me. It's going to be weird for her to not be in my life anymore."

"Hey, maybe now you won't be so emotional now." I said through laughs.

"That is so true! I'll miss my weekly therapy sessions with you though."

"I'll still be here!"

"I'm here for you too!" She said sweetly placing her hand on top of mine.

"I'm going to hit the sack, its great having you back." I said.

"It's good to be back." She said.

Monica hugged me goodnight and I wished that she would never let go. She gave amazing ass hugs, she walked out and everyone was heading to their rooms to get sleep.

This is going to be a good tour. My last thought before sleep won its battle over me.