Chapter 33 - A Very Sticky Dilemma

Start from the beginning

"Come in." He said, turning around and walking back into his room. Once he had moved away, I saw Thomas sitting on his bed watching tv. I walked in, completely shocked at this. Thomas with Dimitri?

I just kind of stood there and stared at the two with my mouth wide open. "Hey Izzie!" Thomas exclaimed, waving to me when he realized me standing there.

"Hey Thomas." I said slowly still trying to comprehend this.

"Sit down Izzie." Thomas said, seeming to be in a very happy and smiley mood for some reason.

"Yeah Izzie, sit down." Dimitri spoke playfully, grinning at me. He looked to be in a really good mood as well, and it was making me quite suspicious. These two were up to something, I could tell by the glint in both their eyes.

I slowly walked up to the bed and was about to sit down when Thomas stopped me. "You're not allowed to sit here." He said causing me to narrow my eyes at him. "And you can't sit beside Dimitri either. That's the rules."

Now I was getting really suspicious here. I looked back and forth at both of them while they both sported innocent grins on their faces. Innocent grins that weren't innocent at all.

"If I'm not allowed to sit on the bed or beside Dimitri, then what am I supposed to do?  Sit on Dimitri's lap?" I asked, realizing a little too late what I said. I blushed furiously and looked away from Dimitri in embarrassment.

"Go sit on that chair." Thomas said pointing to a brown coloured chair that I didn't notice before, while I willed the red in my cheeks to go away. I slowly walked to the chair not wanting to sit down because then I'd be facing Dimitri and I just felt so embarrassed about what had just came out my mouth.

I turned around and sat down, but just as I sat down the chair broke and something sprayed me in the face. I realized it was whipped cream with chocolate syrup.

And that's when Thomas and Dimitri burst out laughing, while I sat there on the ground made a fool by these two. Dimitri noticed the angry, murderous glare on my face causing him to yell at Thomas to run. Thomas quickly jumped off the bed and ran for it, followed by Dimitri. And that's when I got up and ran after them too.

I was so mad, I was going to murder these two so bad. "Thomas run faster!" Dimitri yelled. "She's catching up to us!"

I laughed evilly at them causing Dimitri to pick Thomas up in his arms, running faster down the hallways, making lots of complicated turns so I wouldn't catch up. But even if he didn't, I still wouldn't catch up to him because he's way too fast for me.

I realized Dimitri was running towards Pam's room and Pam stood by the door waiting for Dimitri and Thomas. Once they reached Pam, she took Thomas and slammed the door shut in Dimitri's face, leaving him out.

"Haha Dimitri, you're going down!" I yelled as I practically jumped on top of him, knocking us both to the ground. Dimitri was now flat on his back with me laying on top of him.

"Ew you're all sticky! Get off!" Dimitri exclaimed laughing as I rubbed my hands against his shirt trying to get all the whipped cream and syrup off.

"Yeah well too bad. Maybe you shouldn't have done that." I said, rubbing some of the whipped cream in his hair, causing him to grab my arms. He then flipped us over so I was on the bottom now with him on top. He had my arms pinned on either side of my head, so I wouldn't be able to move.