Chapter Four~Danny

We get to Pre-Calculus just in time for me to introduce myself to the class and explain to Mrs. Penske why the two of us were late. After that we rushed off to Biology where I introduced myself to the class and my teacher Mr. Stein, and in his class we were dissecting frogs. The girl who was assigned to show me around introduces me to a red haired boy our age who introduces himself as Dylan Joahnsin who seems to really enjoy dissecting his frog which didn't even resemble a frog anymore. After that class we went to Art with a strange teacher named Mrs. Straught where I saw Lindzay wave me over to the spot next to her.
"Nice to see you have help with your classes," she gestures to the brunette.
"It's just for the first day," I tell her.
"Ok," Lindzay says in reply seemingly disinterested. Art class is very uneventful for the rest of the time we have it. Once the bell rings for fourth period my brunette guide and I rush off to Spanish II with Señor Megustas which is a class I had to take even though I'm good at Spanish. Which is something nobody but us knows. This class goes by very quickly and I don't notice anyone that I've introduced myself to.
While I'm lost in thought the bell rings for lunch.
"Danny," The brunette says,"that was the lunch bell." With that she leads me to the second floor where there is a giant cafeteria, where my nose gets assaulted by the smells of the many different foods.
"DANNY!" Dylan screams waving me down from his table with Lindzay and two others.
"Go sit with them," the brunette says,"the gym is right near this cafeteria and it shouldn't be hard to find." Without further ado she goes of to find her friends leaving me walking to the table with Lindzay and Dylan.
"Oh good," I hear Dylan whisper to Lindzay,"I thought he didn't hear me."
"I don't think there is any way I couldn't hear you Dylan," I admonish him as I take the only spot open which is I between Lindzay and a brown haired boy with eyes the color of dirt.
"He has a point," a short redheaded tells Dylan. Dylan just stares at the person with a look of annoyance.
"I can't change my genetics," he pouts. The smug look on the girl's clearly tells that these two argue a lot and that Dylan doesn't win much.
"Anyways Dylan," Lindzay says cautiously,"We should probably introduce Danny to our two other friends." "Lindzay is clearly the peacemaker in this group," Anndy informs me. Ignoring his comment I introduce myself to the other two people who don't know me yet.
"I'm Danny Brinead," I say to the redhead girl and brunette boy.
"I'm Penny Wales," the girl says smiling, and I notice that she and Dylan are holding hands under the table.
"My name is Sebastian Udia," the brunette informs me.
After he finishes telling me this I see Mrs. Straught come over and say,"You may go get your lunch." When we get into the lunch line I'm again assaulted with the delicious smells of the food.
"You should get the spaghetti." Dylan and Penny say at the same time, looking away from each other.
"Ok," I say pretending not to notice they talked at the same time.
We are all finished with our lunch when Lindzay says,"Danny I think that we all have the same classes after lunch we should all go together." I nod yes in reply. We all get up when the bell rings and rush off to gym where we play dodgeball in which Dylan always seems to get me. Once gym is over Sebastian explains that we have a class that was just made called Bermudian and Variable History where we learn all kinds of stuff about the Bermudians and the Variables, and the room is a pristine white. In this I'm seated next to the brunette guide by my teacher Ms. Fa Xiàn.
I know for a fact that I will never be comfortable in this room because of what I am.
"The first thing you should all know about Bermudians and Variables," Ms. Fa Xiàn says,"is that they have a few classifications that we know for sure are Physiopaths, Naturealians, and Essentials..." I zone out as she starts to talk about what types of powers they have and wonder how long this class is.
As I'm wondering this the brunette leans over and whispers,"You should really pay attention." I look over and see something that resembles excitement in her eyes, if not slight interest. For the rest of the time I do listen, but just barely stay awake. I'm extremely relieved when I hear the bell that tells us we can go home. I rush back down to the Gravitator and get outside to my car when I hear the brunette calling my name.
"Danny!" She calls,"wait up."
"What is it?" I ask impatiently.
"We don't have time for this." Anndy says impatiently,"We need to get home for the Transmogrification."
"You're coming back tomorrow right?" She asks me. I nod yes. "Ok that is all," she tells me making me wonder why she asked. It also reminds me we have a question of our own.
"What's you're name?" I call out.

She smiles and replies,"People call me Bullseye Winters."