Chapter Ten ~ Anndy

When we get back to the apartments Sebastian brings a bag with some food to my apartment so I won't have to kill animals for Danny and I to eat.
"Very considerate." I think telling Danny. "We should stick with our own kind."
"There should be enough food here for a few weeks," Sebastian says,"After that you just need to ask for more." I'm still curious about where he gets this food.
"I know someone who gets it for me." He says seeming to know my thoughts. And with that he goes back to his apartment, two over from mine. I turn around and go into my apartment.
First I put the food in the fridge and then I unpack our stuff and put it where we can find it easily if necessary. When that is done I get a few slices of sandwich meat and an apple.
"This will work," Danny says approvingly. I don't turn on the tv because of what was on last time about our classifications. So I just finish up our food, and get up to close the shades. I close them quickly and efficiently making sure there is no one lurking in the shadows, watching for suspicious activity.
A realization hits me. I will have to be cooped up all day tomorrow, just like I have been for all the days before at my other schools and towns.
So I will be stuck again in a world where we will not be able to Transmogrify just anywhere.
But for now I will sleep because my time has not come.

Not just yet.