Colossal Titan

Chapter 6! Yay~! Two in one day... Within two hours of each other, how is that for an update?!

Comment, Vote, Enjoy~!

I do not own AoT, only my characters!

---

Rowan huffed, it was a lot busier in Shiganshina than usual and thus meant she couldn't get around as quick as usually and thus took a longer time then usually, though, today she was on edge, very much so. The colossal titan would be appearing any day now. Forcing her way through the crowds she snarled at a man that tried to push her back, her hair was tied up for once so her hair wasn't much of a problem in the crowd.

Rowan glared at a man before deciding to wait until later when the crowds would've died down, heading towards the trio's usual hang-out she grinned as she spotted them, waving, she called out a greeting that caused them to face her and two out of three of them waved at her, Mikasa obviously being the one not to wave.

"Hey guys!" Rowan called before reaching them and sitting down in her usual place. "So, what you guys reading?" Rowan asked, gesturing to the old book that sat in front of the three, "It's a book about the outside world! I'm gonna live there some day... Like you do!" Eren grinned with wide eyes as he dreamed about the world beyond the gates.

"Well, let's hope that when you do join me, it's when there aren't any titans," Rowan muttered slightly, she could hardly remember the days when she was in the normal world now, they seemed so far away, though, one figure would never leave her mind if she remembered the old times, Kai, he was always popping up in almost every memory she had.

Rowan was unaware of the confused stares of the three as they decided to voice their thoughts, "So, do you actually kill... titans?" Eren asked, while Rowan glanced over, "How do you think I'm alive right now? Of course I kill titans, if I didn't I'd be dead, I kill around 10 to 20 every day for the past two years to keep my home safe, alone, the occasional one on the trip here and a few around the walls, especially since the co- Never mind," She mumbled, catching herself before she blabbed about the whole anime.

"Wow..." Eren murmured, "And you're only 10? Same age as us?" Rowan nodded to Armin's question though, Mikasa remained quiet. "Mikasa, why don't you like me, still? I've been here two years now and I visit you on every trip.. Why no-" She was cut of by a massive shuddering of the earth, with wide eyes she shook her head, "Oh no," Racing up and to the town center, the trio in tough, she looked up.

A large hand grasped the top of the wall as a titans head soon rose after it, "Impossible... Is that a... Titan?!" People screamed and watched on as Rowan could only imagine it lifting it's leg and bringing it down on the gate, as if on cue with the thoughts, a large bang resonated through the people.

"They're in! Titans are in the city!" One person screamed, causing others to scream and run, chaos didn't take long to settle as people pushed and shoved trying to get past one another. Eren gasped, "The rubble, it's where our house is," Eren grabbed Mikasa's arm and raced off, Armin went to follow but Rowan reached out and pulled him back. "Go and get Hanneth," She murmured and then whistled. Through the hole, Katsu raced through and towards his owner and companion, Rowan. Neighing loudly, he reared before her, showing his agitation and fear for his owner.

Rowan hushed the horse and pulled herself on top of him quickly, turning to see Armin gaping. "No time, go!" She yelled and pulled the horse towards the walls, hoping to find any survivors before the titans did. Rowan spotted a woman sat on the floor with two children, climbing off of Katsu, she petted him and ran over to the two, him following behind her. "Get on him with your kids, he'll take you to the gates," She commanded, the woman looked up at her with teary eyes before thanking her multiple times, Rowan took on of the children and placed it on, lifting the second and then helping their mother on. Holding Katsu's head, she whispered into his ear, "Take them to the boats, safely, don't let any titan near them, understand?" He nickered softly in reply before Rowan nodded and whistled a shrill and commanding whistle, with that the horse raced away.