As soon as he lost his strength on my arms, I flung towards the bed in hopes to crawl back in and stay in there till Harry rescues me. "Come back here you little rat!" He barked as he grabbed my legs and forcefully pulled me down. I screamed in pain as soon as my knees made contact to the concrete floor. He then wrapped his muscular arms around my stomach and he lifted me up.

"No! Let me go!" I cried as I kicked the air. He rested me against his hip before he causally walked towards the flight of stairs. I don't know why they want me up there and I don't want to find out. What if they hurt me? Or do worse? I shuddered at every thought that came to mind. I kept screaming and screaming as Caleb made his way up the stairs and as soon as he opened the door, I began to tremble.

"No! Take me back!" My voice came out more shakier then I wanted it to. He chuckled in amusement before he walked down the halls and he entered the living room where everyone else was. "It was tough, but I got her." Caleb said as I stopped struggling as soon as I made eye contact with Jackson.

"I see my knuckles left you a bruise from last night." Jackson smirked as he walked up to me and brushed his dirty finger tips along the fresh bruise on my face. I winced and turned my head to the side, only hoping he would stop. "You're probably wondering why you're up here. Aren't you darling?" Jackson smirked as his evil eyes scanned my dirty body.

"What do you think." I said harshly before I got a slap in the face. "I didn't ask for an attitude Allie." Jackson said as my head whipped to the side. I began to breath hard as Caleb chuckled. "You can set her down." Jackson ordered as I felt myself lower down. I didn't realize I wasn't touching the ground till now.

"You're here because were gonna call your dad to let him know we have you." Jackson smirked as my eyes widen and I quickly looked up at him. My heart pounded at the sound of my dad. Oh how I missed him so much. My lips trembled as he smirked at me. "And the reason why I want you up here baby, is so that he can hear your screams so he knows I'm not lying."  He began to touch my waist and that's when I flinched and backed into Caleb's chest.

"So if you scream for me I'll really like that. And if you don't? Oh honey you're gonna wish you did." He smirked before his friend laughed and he handed him a fancy phone. Jackson chuckled as he looked at me before he dialed a number onto the black device.

My heart pounded as I watched him and I had to lick my chapped lips to make sure they weren't completely dry. My arms started to ache with pain since Caleb was holding them behind my back with great force. The position became uncomfortable for me.

Jackson suddenly put the call on speaker and that's when my body froze.
I heard the sounds of a clicking noise on the other line before heavy breathing was clear to my ears.

"Hello?" I heard my dad's raspy voice say, causing my heart to pound. "Da-" before I could say dad, Caleb covered his gloved hand around my mouth.

"Mark, hello. How are you?" Jackson said with the biggest grin on his face.
"Why are you calling me?" My dad said rudely as Jackson faked a hurt look.

"Oh Mark, you know me. You know how I love to keep in touch with my friends." Jackson smirked as he looked at his hand.
"We're not friends." My dad hissed.
"I'm so disappointed Mark. You know I thought we were friends. After all, don't all daddies know what boy their daughter hangs out with?" Jackson said innocently.

"What the hell are you talking about?" My dad said harshly.
"Oh, you know. I'm just saying Mark it's important for you to know that you're daughter is with me. I mean, you want to protect her don't you?" Jackson cooed as I felt my heart pound harder.

"You're lying! There's no way you have my Allie! She's safe with someone else!" Mark hissed.

"Oh you mean that Harry guy? Oh yeah, that's who we got her from. He's a real idiot you know? I'm surprised you actually gave your own daughter to him. How could you be so stupid?" Jackson chuckled.

"You're lying!" My dad yelled.

"Oh am I? Allie baby, speak to daddy for me will you?" Jackson cooed as he put the phone near my mouth. Caleb took his hand off of me and that's when I looked down at the phone with fear. I don't know why I couldn't speak. I didn't know what to say, nor how to say it. My lips trembled along with my entire body.

"She isn't with you! You are lying! I swear if you ever try to get my daughter I'll-"

"You'll what? Call you're little pet Harry and ask him to come beat me up? Why? Cuz you can't risk your own life for you're own daughter. Ouch that's harsh. Did you hear that angel? You're dad doesn't love you." Jackson said as he gave me puppy eyes.

"Stop lying Jackson! You're such a god damn lier!" Mark hissed. "Don't believe me? Then tell me who's scream this belongs to." Jackson said before he nodded his head at Caleb. I gasped as Caleb lifted me up and he carried me towards the kitchen table before lying me down on it. My breathing increased as he began to grab my skirt and lift it up.

As soon as he crawled on the table and hovered over me, I screamed. "ALLIE!" My dad yelled. "That's right Mark! You got it right. You see, I have your daughter now. And you can't do a thing about it. She's mine. You owe her to me. And I'm gonna take her innocence away from her while I have my men kill you. Looks like your road of life is ending. And so will hers." Jackson smirked before I kept screaming.

"This isn't over jackson! I will find you and get my daughter back! You'll see!" My dad hissed before Jackson hung up. My eyes were closed as Caleb hovered over me with a knife up to my neck. "Nice screaming Allie. You did an excellent job. So far the plan is working, your dad is going to come here to rescue you but when he does, were really just gonna kill him cuz he has no back up what so ever. And then after we kill Harry, well, it will just be us two. We will have a family, raise kids, and have an amazing life." Jackson smiled as he walked up to me after Caleb got off.

I was pulled off the table and Caleb's arm wrapped around my waist as I looked up at Jackson. "It will just be us two. Just the way I want it to be." He smirked as he grabbed my chin and forced his lips onto mine. I scrunched up my face in disgust as I tried to pull my head back but Jackson kept a firm hold of my chin. He finally detached his lips from mine and he smirked at me before walking towards the kitchen.

"You have such soft lips you know that baby?" Jackson smirked as he pulled out a beer and he popped it open. Tears streamed down my face as I looked down. I quickly wiped my lips with my sleeve before I looked back up at him. "You know we should get you out of those clothes." Jackson said as he pressed his lips to a thin line and scanned my body slowly with his dark eyes.

My eyes widen and I gasped in fear as I took a step back. "I don't mean it like that babe. I just mean to give you a fresh pair." Jackson smirked before he winked at me and took a swig of his beer. "Richard, go to the mall and buy her some clothes. She's gonna need them." Jackson said as he threw the keys at his friend.

"Actually you know what? I have to go with you. I need to meet up with my dad." Jackson said as he walked towards a coat hanger and he grabbed his suit. "I'll be back babygirl, Caleb will stay here to watch you, along with the others. Love you." Jackson smirked before he kissed my lips roughly. I whimpered as I felt his tongue play with my lips.

"I'll come back for more. Take care of her alright. If anyone comes in the house, shoot them." Jackson said before he left the room with Richard. I looked down at my sleeve before harshly rubbing it against my lips till they became dry. "You hear that? I get to take care of you." Caleb smirked as he patted my waist. "I don't need you to, I'm 18 not 5." I said with narrowed eyebrows.

"I'd watch your mouth princess, I'll cut that pretty little skin of yours if you don't." He threatened as I gulped. He then released me and walked towards the kitchen to grab out a beer too. I need to get to Jackson's phone when he comes back, so I can call my dad and tell him not to come here. It will be better that way. So that he won't be shot before my eyes. Love causes sacrifice, and I'm willing to risk to stay with Jackson if it means Harry and my dad being alive.

Harry's POV

My narrowed eyebrows never seemed to have dipped down to normal as I kept on driving. I have been searching for her for days. I felt my thigh vibrate and I looked down to see my pants glowing. I pulled the car to the side before pulling out my phone to see who it was from. I suddenly pressed the green button and laid the phone against my ear before leaning against the car.

"Hello?" I replied.

"Harry, they got my daughter. We need to get her quick before it's too late." Mark said on the other end.