Chapter One: Déjà Vu

Isabella's P.O.V

He left me. Edward left me in the middle of the freaking woods. He left me in woods when he knew Victoria and Laurent was out there. I knew I could kill them in a matter of seconds but I was truly and utterly alone. A sense of déjà vu passed me, causing my knees to grew weak. I helplessly fell to the ground.

All I could think about was my brothers. I know what you were thinking. Me ... Isabella Maria Swan doesn't have any brothers. That's because I was some plain old human. I wasn't weak.... Or fragile.

My name is Isabella Lillian Marie Salvatore. I was the middle child. Damon, my older brother was born on ‎June 18, 1841, I was born on April 12, 1845, and my younger brother Stefan on July 18, 1846. I choked out a sob as I cried over their death. I was only 19 when they were shot... By our own father. It all started by this one girl. Katerina Petrova.

Of course I later learned she was a vampire that ended up convincing both my brothers that they loved her. I was nursing Damon then, he had came from war injured, when she showed up. Let's say the next day, Damon was completely healed. I thought it was crazy, but let it go.

I knew she was sleeping with both my brothers and it angered me. Ever since our mom died when I was 6 I had always been the only girl and often enough I was like a mother figure for Stefan and Damon. Then Katerina came and it made me jealous and a little sad because they were spending all their time with her.

They ignored me, most of the time and I only grew sadder because the once loving, caring, protective brothers I once knew were gone. Replaced with cold, hatred brothers replaced them. I used to cry myself to sleep most nights until one day. One day that I'll never forget. It was the day I almost killed myself.

Flashback
I was sitting over in our garden. It used to be Damon's, Stefan's, and my favorite spot. I knew they were spending time with Katerina today and hadn't bothered them.

I opened up my sketch book and looked at the picture of my mother. My mother was one of the most beautiful ladies in Mystic Falls before she died. I was considered an spitting image of mother. Except she had green eyes I had bright blue eyes.

Damon and I looked a lot like each other and mother as Stefan looked like Father. Smiling softly at the picture I flipped to a new page and began sketching the garden.