Chapter 3 - For The First Time

Chapter Three - For The First Time

 <><><><><><><><><><><><>  

"N-Niall? Wake up. You're gonna be late! Get up! Before I throw you out" Niall stirred in his sleep, who knew such a thing felt so relaxing, and groaned at the disturbance. "Niall, I need to get changed. Your still in my bedroom, get out!" The voice, that Niall recognised was Zayn, yelled. Hitting Niall with a pillow, hard. Zayn didn't understand his behaviour last night at all, maybe it was the feeling Niall gave him when they touched, maybe it was something else. But Zayn didn't even know how to react this morning wen Niall was cuddled up to his pillow, he just knew he couldn't stay mad at him, though he had no reason to be. "Then get changed, I don't care, just let me sleep." He mumbled into the duvet. "Niall, we have school! Don't you want to make friends or something..?" Zayn suggested, hope filling his tone. Niall sat up quickly, at the mention of school. "School? As In the building where humans gather together and educate about life and its issues?"   

"Uh, yeah. Well not so much about life's issues.. I don't think we'll ever need histo—" Niall was already out the door before he could even finish the sentence. Chuckling to himself, he shut the door and smiled. That blonde kid was definitely a weird one.   

-  

"Whats that?" Niall pointed at a clock, making Zayn shake his head with an annoyed sigh. "It's a clock, Niall." He said, Niall opened his mouth to ask another question but Zayn cut him off already knowing what he was gonna ask "It tells you the time.." He added, continuing to walk, they had about 30 minutes to first period, and Zayn didn't know if he could last. "Whats time?" Yep, Definitely not gonna last, he confirmed mentally.   

Niall had been with Zayn ever since they left together this morning, and it was getting on Zayn's nerves. He didn't know if Niall was just really stupid or something because he didn't know what anything was. He had been pointing to things and asking what they were for like 20 minutes, where did this boy come from?  

"Niall, leave me alone. Go make friends or something!.." He pushed the blonde away, who nodded enthusiastically as he walked off into the distance, waving happily at people and asking random questions. 5 seconds past and he was out of sight, and that worried Zayn. If Niall didn't know most of the things in general, what if he messed with the wrong people and got himself hurt? Zayn felt the guilt run through his veins and he immediately turned back, running after the blonde. He shouldn't have let the boy out of his sight, Niall was like a child, curious and bubbly, if you let him go the wrong way, theres a high risk of them getting lost and never finding him again. Zayn shook his head of his thoughts, as annoying as Niall was, he didn't want him to get lost. He wanted to find Niall because he knew that he'll never find anyone like Niall, because truth be told; Zayn really liked him, maybe a little more than he should.   

Zayn stopped at the end of the hallway, looking both left and right. To his left was another long corridor and to his right was the dining hall. Think, Zayn, think, he encouraged himself. Where would a clueless boy go?, he cursed when he heard a loud crash of plates come from the dining hall after a loud yell of profanities. Seems as if his question had just been answered.   

"The little shit did that on purpose!" He heard a girl's voice yell. "Do you know how much this cost?!" He heard the same voice ask, Zayn finally walked through the double doors and seeing what all the commotion was. Taylor, one of the school's finest pupils (note the sarcasm), had food smeared down the front of her shirt. Her followers attempted picking the food off but that only infuriated her more."Ugh!, Get off me! You are not helping you little fucktards!" she yelled, stomping out of the dining hall with her folowers, trailing behind her. Zayn was about to walk up to Niall and comfront him about what had happened but he realised that the blonde was already occupied with something. Someone, actually. Harry Styles, the one person Zayn's despised the most. He scowled at the sight, turning around and walking away. Maybe Niall didn't need him...