0.9; "I'm falling for Riley Matthews."

Start from the beginning

"What do you say me and you uh, hit up chipotle huh?" He winked at her. She glared at him before smacking him in the balls. He grunted in pain as she walked off puffing. I bursted out in laughter. Zay glared at me, before standing up and walking over to me.

"What the hell are you laughing at? Why don't you try." Zay smacked me, still grunting in pain. I stopped laughing as we continued to walk. "Nah, I'm good." I said, sticking my hands in my jean pockets. "You never flirt with girls anymore, what's gotten in to you? You've been acting weird lately." Zay commented. I stiffened up. "I've not been acting weird." I rejected. Zay shook his finger in my face. "Liar!" He said. I've not been acting weird, I just haven't thought about any other girl since the first day I met Riley.

Suddenly Zay stopped me. "Ooh sugar. Look who it is. Riley Matthews, new girl." Zay grinned. I looked towards his direction, Riley was in a store with Maya. They were looking at something. I tensed up.

"What's that look?" Zay said. I snapped my head towards him. "What look?" I asked, before glancing back at Riley. "THAT look!" Zay pointed. "What are you talking about?" I asked, confused.

"That way you look at her." Zay said, eyes wide. I felt my stomach drop to the floor. A smirk suddenly crept onto Zays face. "You. Like. HER!" Zay yelled. I quickly covered his mouth. I saw Riley snap her head towards my direction. She lightly waved to me. I quickly looked back to Zay. "I don't like her." I said sternly. Zay licked my hand. Why do people always do that?

Suddenly I saw two girls walking our way. I took my hand off Zays mouth. I had to make him believe me somehow, even if it wasn't the truth.

I stepped in front of the girls. "Hey babes." I smirked. One girl giggled at me. "What's your name?" The other girl asked with a smirk. "Lucas Friar, and what's are yours?" I asked, getting closer up to them. I looked back to Zay, and his mouth was just wide open. "I don't believe it." He mouthed. That'll shut him up about Riley. I talked to them for a few, before slinging my arms around them and walking off with Zay trailing behind. Only way Zay would have bought it, but as I was walking off my eyes caught with Rileys. She had on a long dress, and her hair was flowing perfectly down her side. She looked....beautiful. She immediately looked away from me.

Riley Matthews, what are you doing to me?

R I L E Y

"It's ridiculous, I just went shopping and I didn't buy one nice dress. At least not nice enough for Charlie Gardner." I blushed, glancing at all the dresses on the clothes rack. Maya rolled her eyes at me. "You're falling head over heels for him." She grinned, poking my side. I laughed. "I think he's cute, I like him. But it's not like I'm falling in love with him, miss dramatic." I said, as I grazed my hand down a silky dress.

Suddenly I heard a yell. I snapped my head around and saw Zay, band Lucas outside. Lucas covered Zay's mouth and looked at me, wide eyed. I lightly smiled, waving towards him. He looked back to Zay. Why were they here?

"Riley look! This ones perfect." Maya said, making me look towards her directions. My jaw dropped at the gorgeous maxi dress Maya picked out. "It's perfect!" I smiled. "Go try it on." Maya grinned. I walked over to Maya, taking the dress out of her hands as I walked into the dressing room. I shut the door. It was kind of a difficult dress to slip on, but I finally got it on. I looked in the mirror and gasped. I twirled around as the dress flowed behind me. I felt like a princess. I opened the door, before walking over to Maya.

She turned around and smiled at me. "Riley! You look beautiful." She gave me a hug. I smiled, before I glanced over her head. My eyes caught with Lucas's. He had two girls, slung around his arms. I felt my stomach drop. His mouth was open as he looked at me. I quickly looked away, I couldn't stand to look at him anymore. I felt this weird pain in my chest, before I glanced back up and he was gone.

"Is this the one?" Maya asked me, snapping me out of my daze. "Yeah. I think it is." I smiled softly. "Okay, let's pay and get you to get dolled up." She said.

>>>>>>>

"One last curl and....perfect!" Maya exclaimed. I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. I barely recognized myself. I had long curly hair, winged eye liner and a smokey eye, and the long maxi dress made me look super tall. Not that I wasn't already, I'm a tall super klutz. I smiled at myself in the mirror, before turning around to Maya. "Thank you peaches." I grinned. "No problem, anything for my best friend." She grinned.

Suddenly I heard the doorbell ring.

I grabbed my phone, pushing past Maya onto my bed and running out of my bedroom.

"Thanks!" Maya called after me sarcastically.

"Sweetie, you look beautiful!" My mom complimented me as I ran into the room. I quickly collected myself. "Thanks mom." I smiled. My dad got up from his seat. "Too young. Too young for boys, do you think we're going to let her go out on a date? With boiz!" My dad exclaimed to my mom. She rolled her eyes at him. "Cory, she's fifteen years old. She's just fine." My mom wrapped her arm around dads. "But do you remember us when we were fifteen, Topanga?" My dad asked. "Wait what did you guys do when you were fiftee—" "NOTHING!" They cut me off, before they pushed me towards the front door. I opened up the door and there stood Charlie. He had a flower in his hand. He smiled at me,

"Wow, you look beautiful." He said. I blushed. I felt my dad's face creep over my shoulder.

"Hello, I'm Mr. Matthews. And if you break my daughters heart, I will break you." He smiled at him. I lightly tapped my dad's face. "You're going to scare him!" My mom whispered to my dad. My dad glared at Charlie, before my mom dragged dad away.

"Well this is for you." Charlie smiled at me, handing me the flower. It was a pretty pink rose. "Awe, thank you Charlie." I smiled at him.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked. I nodded. He took my hand and we walked off. This sure will be a night to remember.....

>>>>>>>>

I laughed as me and Charlie walked up to my door. It was a perfect date, he was so kind and sweet. We went to a nice restaurant, the movies, and we talked forever.

"Well I hope you had a good time." Charlie grinned, holding my hands. I nodded. "I had the best time." I smiled.

"I'm glad." He replied back, showing his gorgeous white teeth. We just stood there for a moment, looking at each other. Kind of awkwardly. Suddenly he didn't something I wasn't expecting.

He leaned in and kissed me gently on the lips.

I was so shocked I didn't know what to do. I just lightly pecked him back. He let go, before saying; "Night, beautiful."

He was blushing, and I was slightly blushing. He walked off.

What the hell just happened?

I turned around, opening up the door. I shut it, setting my back against it. Suddenly all I could do was think about Lucas. Why was I just thinking about Lucas, when Charlie just kissed me?

"Did you had a good time, hunny?" My mom asked from the couch. All I could do was stare at the ceiling.

"Yeah, yeah I did.." I said quietly.

>>>>>

A/N: Oooohhh shit just went down!!!! Guys, Girl meets Texas is on in four minutes and I'm freaking out. 

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?!?

LUCAS'S THOUGHTS ABOUT RILEY (OH MAH GAWD)

ZAY SINGING

ZAY GETTING REJECTED

LUCAS THINKING RILEY IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL

CHARLIE KISSING RILEY!??!

Whet.