2 // Stalker!Haruhiko Usami

Requested by <3 thank you for the request!

"Misaki.. this guy has been following us around all day.." Ashuri whispered to his best friend of three years.

Misaki smiled nervously at his male friend, "I-I'm sure it's just a coincidence," Misaki glanced behind him seeing Usagi's brother, "Wait here, I'm going to the bathroom."

"Sure.." Ashuri trailed off watching as his friend walked at a fast pace to his bathroom. He looked back again and saw the man still there. This guy must be a stalker.

Ashuri sighed and turned his back. As he did something caught his eye. The☆Kan merchandise sale. Ashuri stood up from his seat and ran into the store grabbing whatever he could afford.

After a while Ashuri stood in checkout. As he did he happened to look out the window and saw stalker-guy standing there, not bothering to look away even after Ashuri made eye contact. Ashuri quickly turned his head. Wait why am I looking away? He should be the one freaking out! I just caught him again!

~

Ashuri finaklly finished checking out and walked outside. he noticed the stalker was now right next to him. He gave an annoyed sigh and faced the man, "Oi! Why are you following me?!"

"Because I love you," he stated as if it were obvious.

Your face flushed ten shades of red, "What?"

"Because I love you."

"No, I heard that.. but wHAT?!!"

The man pushed up his glasses, "I've been watching you for a while now."

"What the fuck?!" You swore.

The stared you before grabbing your wrist and pulling you along with him, making all your bags drop. You gaped looking back at your survival tools, "NOO THE KAN!!"

~

"We're here," The man announced getting out.

You stared ahead at the giant mansion feeling as small as an ant. Who the hell is this guy?! Is he.. maybe.. A THUG?!

The car door on your side opened making you snap out of your thoughts. A glare of light hid his eyes from you. You got out and tensed up as he drug you along again, "What the hell is this? What are you doing?1"

The man didn't reply and just kept dragging you inside. You stared at the back of his head wishing it would explode, "Let me go!"

A butler came and was a bout to greet you but the man drug you all the way up the stairs and into a bedroom. You gasped and hung over before standing up and glaring at the man, "Who are you?!!"

"Haruhiko."

"Haru..hiko.."

"Correct."

You glared again and opened up your mouth to speak but was silenced by haruhiko's lips. You faught against him as he pushed you onto his bed. he pulled away making you take in a gasp of air, "Wh-"

His tongue slipped into your mouth. Suddenly he removed your shirt and pants and started taking off his suit, "What the-"

"Why are you so loud?" he asked leaning down and stopping when your foreheads touched. he stared intently into your eyes.

You squirmed under his loving gaze, "W-What?"

"I love you."

Before you could say anything he started kissing you again, slipping his tongue. You gasped when his hand started rubbing over your boxers. You couldn't help but moan feeling excited. haruhiko smirked and started pulling off your boxers. he let a trail of kisses from your lips down to your growing erection. He spread your legs apart and leaned his head down, blowing on him.

"Ahh..hah.."

He smiled enjoying the sounds that came from your mouth. Slowly, he started sucking on your tip, taking more and more. Once you were fully erected he removed his pants and entered you, not even preparing you.

Immense pain came making tears spring in your eyes, "It hurts!"

he ignored you and continued going in and out of you. Once you started feeling pleasure again he took your dick into his hands and started jerking you off while pounding into you. You moaned.

"Sh-shit.." You cursed as you started cumming.

Haruhiko continued slamming into you until he came.

Oops I know you didn't request a lemon but i ended up making one ^_^