The Future

Dont be scared. It's just me. Well, you. Future you.
Open your heart and listen to me. I'm not allowed to tell you why I've come here, but maybe I can give you a clue.
Not telling you why I'm here is going to be rough, but maybe I can get my point across another way. You just need to listen to me.
Today (future today) is October 23, 2050. I'm one of the most popular people in the world, and that's not a good thing. People look down on me and do whatever they can to try and kill me every chance they get.
Listen to me, though. I know how to change that and I'm going to try and tell you without directly, well, telling you.
One of the things I'm allowed to tell you is not to let others get in the way of you. It'll only make things worse.
One other thing I'm allowed to tell you is do not trust anyone. Not even animals. It will ruin everything.
Kill me, I think everyday of my pitiful life. The government has banned anything that you can kill yourself with. You may be able to change that.
By not rebelling against the government, the future may change.
Everyone has turned against the government in 2050, and that's why they've banned the many things people love.
Help is strongly needed in the future, and you may be able to provide that help.
I know for a fact I cannot change what is going on right now, but I'm going to attempt getting you to change it.
Nobody listens to anyone or anything anymore. Especially not me. I'm going to make sure you don't make the same mistake I did.
Don't be afraid of the future, for starters. As long as you listen to me you'll be okay.
You may not understand it now, but everyone is counting on you. Just do what your gut tells you to do.
Okay, I'm running out of time. I still haven't got my message across!
Up, down, left, right. That's it! Read all the bold l-letters. Good l-lu-ck. Do what I tell you n-now! Read the bold letters from the t-top to the bott-o-om. Goodbye.