Not only that but Thatcher's marriage was on it's last legs. Northern Ireland,Bosnia,Iraq,Afghanistan and many others seem to be more familiar with him than his Belle.
This story isn't uncommon though divorce is just part of military life, the divorce rate within the SAS has gone through the roof. Having said that Thatcher's done well to last this long, He's 36 and only on his first marriage.

Guess it was inevitable though, surely a marriage between a woman dedicated to peace and a man dedicated to war wasn't going to end well. But Macalese wonders if there's more to it than that, he heard down the grapevine that they were trying for a baby a few months ago but Macalease hasn't heard anything since.

He won't talk to Thatcher about it though because first of he's Macalese's superior and second if you just saw man kill with less emotion than a T-800 would you risk striking a nerve?

They approached a steel reinforced door.

"Mac,plant it." Macaleese planted explosives on the door on Locke's command.

"Ready Ali." Thatcher said

"Always." Locke replied (Boom) the door flew all the way to the other side of the room,the men entered faster than lightning.

"All clear lads." Locke asked

"Ali, Rob you gotta see this." Macalese said in shock

"Guess we found our missing agent."  Thatcher said, the man was on a operating table in a coma.

"Great we can't move him like this." Locke said in frustration

"Wait I don't think he's in a coma, look at these syringes, someone keeps putting him to sleep, there's a clipboard with different dates too probably dates when they put him under." Macaleese was astonished

"It says his name is Yuri Kolcheck yup he's our man, according to the chart his last injection was three days ago if the FSB want deniability whoever they sent to put Yuri back in bed can't use an Ariel vehicle for their escape, so their probably still in Afghanistan and we can track their arse."thatcher said aggressively.

The man s rised rapidly like a zombie

"Help Me!" Yuri shouted his stomach started to glow Mac was the closest to him Robert acted fast and dived to push him out the way as Yuri exploded everyone was knocked back but Robert is now mortally wounded.

"Rob!" Locke shouted.The Taliban heard the explosions and are now converging on their position.

"Argh my leg!" Thatcher grunted

"Come on you can't lay down the Taliban are swarming like fucking bees." Locke said aggressively but with a hint of dark military humour

"C'mon sir they don't call you the iron lady for nothing." Macaleese jokingly calling Thatcher the same nickname as a former prime minister that he shares a surname with.

"You're a fucking bastard Mac, don't ever change." Thatcher said trying to ignore the pain Macaleese made a improvised cane out of some broken pipe work in the room. Thatcher climbed up it to get on his feet.

A sandstorm was underway outside the team could use it for cover. It was almost impossible to see but regardless the Taliban started shooting with the possibility that they could shoot their own men Locke, Macalese hell even Thatcher started shooting back it was a frenzy of sand bullets, blood was whisked up in the air along with the sand Robert was losing blood a lot of blood and he blacked out. Locke carried Thatcher on his shoulder, considering the fact Thatcher was 6 foot 3 and 215 pounds lifting carrying him around whilst engaging the enemy is no easy task.

Sergeant Macalese cooked and tossed several grenades at the enemy just before getting low to avoid rifle fire, after he heard the boom he jumped right back on his feet to cover