Chapter 19

They all arrived at Gondor to join in with the kingdom in celebration of the King and Queen's return.

The King and Queen arrived to their castle and found Angela Elwind and Lord Elrond waiting for them at the door.

She bowed to them both and said, "I am so glad to see the both of you, My Lord and My Lady! We were all relieved to hear that you had been saved!"

"My dear Arwen!" Lord Elrond said as he gave her a hug, "I am so glad to see you!"

"I'm happy to see you too father, and you Angela, and everyone!" Arwen said.

They all went inside and settled in for the night. They had all had a long journey and were finally able to sleep with peace.

The fellowship, Jack, Will, Anna and Gibbs were all invited to spend the night at the castle. They were all going to be honored at the ceremony the next day.

The people of Gondor and others across Middle Earth had gathered for the special ceremony honoring those who saved the King and Queen of Gondor and who saved Middle Earth.

Everyone in the fellowship was honored for their bravery and courage. Aragorn, along with Arwen at his side, stood before them and thanked them once again for all they had done. He presented to each of them a special medal that was placed around their neck. The fellowship turned to face the crowd who acknowledged them with applause.

Aragorn then called upon Jack, Will, Anna and Gibbs. They were all surprised to be mentioned but it was not just the fellowship that saved the King and Queen.

The four of them stood before Aragorn. He thanked them for what they had done. They were honored not just for their courage and bravery but because they were not from Middle Earth but they still helped save them. This was the first time that people foreign to Middle Earth had helped with such a huge task. They were each awarded a special sword made of a precious metal of Middle Earth.

They turned to the crowd and heard applause and cheers. They walked down the stairs to join the fellowship.

Gimli walked over to Jack.

"That's a nice sword Jack," Gimli said.

"Your medal is nice," Jack responded.

"You're not so bad Jack, for a pirate," Gimli said.

"You're not so bad yourself," Jack said.

"How sweet, they've made up!" Will said as he looked over to Legolas.

"Well Gimli, looks like you've made a new friend," Legolas said.

"We're not friends!" Gimli quickly responded.

"I don't have any friends!" Jack said.

Jack and Gimli looked at each other knowing that they had become friends but wouldn't admit it.

Jack, Will, Anna and Gibbs had been invited to stay in Gondor for as long as they wished. They had declined the invitation and were heading back home that night. They missed the sea and their lives back home.

The celebration was still under way and would probably continue all night. They were having a feast along with music and dancing. The fellowship and the King and Queen said their goodbyes to the pirates and headed back to the castle. The kingdom was waiting for their presence. Once they arrived, everyone began to celebrate the return of the king.