Chapter 5

Back in Rivendale, the council had just begun. Everyone who was summoned to attend had arrived on time and Lord Elrond came from his quarters to begin the meeting.

"My friends, Middle Earth stands upon the brink of destruction once again," Elrond said.

"I have called you all here because our King and Queen have been captured and we must save them before it is too late," Elrond explained.

"Lord Elrond is right. We all must do what we can to save them," said Gandalf.

"Faramir had come to me with this information. He told me that he had seen the ship that these kidnappers took Aragorn and Arwen to. He knows where the ship is, you all must take his lead," Elrond said.

"Thank you Lord Elrond. I will lead the group as quickly as possible. I will do my best," Faramir responded.

"They will all pay for what they have done to the King and Queen. They will die at my bow, for I am a loyal friend of Aragorn," said Legolas.

"I will be dead before I see the King kneel before those vicious pirates," said Gimli.

"I am glad it is not about the ring this time." Frodo whispered to Sam in relief.

"I am with you there Mr. Frodo." Sam replied with a smile.

"What are we going to do then?" Pippen asked Merry.

"Just wait and see Pippen," said Merry.

"We must go into battle to stop these pirates Pippen, that's what we are going to do then," said Gandalf.

"Go now, and save the King and Queen of Gondor before it is too late," Lord Elrond said.

As that was said, the council meeting had ended. The reunited fellowship had begun their journey to save Aragorn and Arwen and possibly Middle Earth.