Chapter 11

Will led the fellowship through the woods until they reached Captain Jack.

Gibbs looked up and saw Will and Anna approaching, he then saw strangers following them. He ran towards them and drew his sword on the leader of the unknown group.

"If you come any closer, I will kill you!" he yelled at him.

"We are not here to hurt you. My name is Faramir, King of Rohan and this is Gandalf the White, along with Gimli and Legolas. Over there is Frodo, Sam, Merry and Pippen," said Faramir.

"Well hello, hello," Jack said as he stood up and approached Faramir, "I am Captain Jack Sparrow, perhaps you've already heard of me?"

"Captain Jack Sparrow? Why would I have heard of you?" Gimli responded.

"What? I can't believe you haven't heard of me! Not even those little guys over there?" Jack said as he looked over to the four hobbits, "You haven't heard of me either?"

"Who is this guy? Is he crazy?" Sam asked Frodo, Merry and Pippen.

"I don't know who he is, but I like him!" Pippen said.

"You must be crazy too. He's a pirate, you can't always trust them, Pippen," Merry said.

"Yes, I agree with Merry, we should only trust him if he earns our trust," Frodo said.

"Those are not little guys, Mr. Sparrow; they are hobbits, from Hobbiton. These four are from the Shire," Gandalf explained.

"Hobbits? Hobbiton?, the Shire? What are you talking about?" Jack asked.

"Captain, this is obviously a different place from where you have been. You might not have been here before," Will said.

"What brings you to Middle Earth?" Gandalf asked Jack.

Jack explained to the fellowship that they were there because they were following Boonsonand his crew. They were after them, to kill them, before they killed him or any of his friends.

"They are after them too, Jack. They told Anna and I the whole story back in the woods. They are trying to save the King and Queen of Gondor," Will said.

"We should help them," Gibbs said, "Why not, if we're all after the same filthy pirates. If we go together, we have a better chance of catching them!"

"I agree," Anna said.

"I agree as well," Will said.

Gibbs, Will and Anna looked at Jack and waited for his response.

"Alright, we can go together, only if I remain in the lead," Jack said.

"Do you know where their ship was last seen Captain?" asked Faramir.

"Why yes I do," Jack answered.

"And where would that be?" Faramir asked, knowing that Jack had no clue.

"Ah, well yes, I may not know exactly where it is, but it isn't far," Jack answered.

"I thought so," Faramir said, "How about we both take the lead?"

"Fine, as long as I can walk in front of you!" Jack said.

Faramir agreed and looked at Gandalf, who rolled his eyes in response to Jack's behavior.

They gathered their things, put out the fire and headed off in search of the ship. Faramir and Jack took the lead and the others followed.