Chapter 16

The sun had set and the light of the moon was reflecting upon the river. The pirates were all on their usual duties for the night.

Captain Boonson was pacing in his cabin while he was waiting for Reggie to arrive to guard the Queen. He was getting ready to pay Aragorn a surprise visit.

Boonson looked over at Arwen and saw that she had fallen asleep.

"Perfect!' he thought to himself, 'Now she won't suspect that anything is going on!'

A few minutes had passed and then suddenly the door burst open."Captain, you called..." Reggie said.

"...Shhhhhhh!" Captain Boonson said as he put his finger over his mouth.

"Sorry Captain," Reggie whispered to Boonson.

"Make sure she stays asleep, which means, you shut your trap!" Boonson whispered to Reggie

"Aye, Captain. I will not say a word," Reggie replied, "I will sit here at the table and I will do nothing."

"Good," Captain Boonson replied as he quietly shut the door behind him.

Aragorn was sitting on the floor against the wall of his cell. He was thinking about Arwen. He was thinking that her life was in his hands. He was beginning to realize how much he loved her and how much he would sacrifice to be with her.

'But I can't let these pirates know how to use the sword. I have to think about Middle Earth!' he thought to himself.

"Hello Aragorn!" Boonson said as he surprised the king with his presence.

"Have you made a decision? Are you going to tell me how to use the sword now? Or are you going to wait until your precious Queen dies?" Boonson said.

"She will not die, and I will not tell you how to use the sword. The sword is for a king and you my friend are no king," Aragorn replied.

Aragorn knew that the fellowship was on their way. He had hope.

"Well, it looks like someone needs one more day. That's all you get, one more day, and she dies," Boonson said as he stared at Aragorn.

Aragorn did not respond. He stared down at the floor of his cell until Boonson left.

Aragorn slammed his fist against the wall. He was not going to let Arwen die and he was not going to let the pirates win either.

Boonson returned to his cabin and found Arwen still asleep.

"Good work, Reggie," he said.

"Thanks Captain," Reggie replied as he stood up from the table.

Reggie stood there staring at the Captain not knowing what to do.

"You can go now, Reggie," Boonson said.

"Yes Captain!" Reggie said as he tip toed out of the room and then slammed the door behind him!

"Reggie!" Boonson screamed, as he looked over to Arwen to see if she was still asleep. Luckily for Reggie, she was still sleeping.

"Fool!" Captain Boonson said.