Chapter 10

The fellowship was still walking toward the unknown fire to where Legolas had informed them it was.

Merry and Pippen were walking beside each other in between the rest of the fellowship.

"I'm still hungry Merry. Do you have any food with you?" asked Pippen.

"No, are you nuts?" Merry replied, "We just finished eating 10 minutes ago."

"I know, but I wasn't able to eat everything before we left. I could use more potatoes!" Pippen exclaimed.

Faramir turned around and looked at the two hobbits. He did not look happy.

"Be quiet." he whispered to Merry and Pippen. "We are trying not to be seen or heard. Keep your mouths shut!" he added in an angry whisper.

"I tried to stop him, he wouldn't listen to me!" Merry said.

"I am sorry, I am really hungry. I can't help myself when I'm hungry!" Pippen said.

Faramir turned around again and looked at them sternly.

Pippen was about to say something when Merry covered his mouth with his hand.

"Hobbits," Gandalf said quietly as he was watching Merry and Pippen. He shook his head and smiled.

Just then, Legolas put out his arm to motion to the others to stop. They were close.

The fellowship stopped and listened for movement. They knew not to speak or they would be caught.

Legolas quietly moved ahead of the group and heard a woman's voice speaking. He looked around and spotted a young woman who looked like a pirate walking through the woods alone.

"I sure hope that Jack knows where we're going and not that he thinks he knows where we are going but he really doesn't!" Anna said to herself as she was heading back to the group.

Legolas looked back and whispered for Faramir to join him. Faramir hurried over to him and Legolas told him that he had seen a pirate, a woman.

"You should take the lead from here Faramir" Legolas said.

Faramir nodded in agreement and watched Legolas go back to inform the others that it was time to attack. While Faramir waited for the others to join him, he thought about how odd it was to see a woman as a pirate. He had never seen a woman pirate before.

The others quickly joined Faramir and he led them to an attack.

The fellowship began to approach the woman very quietly. As they were sneaking up, Pippen stepped on a branch that had fallen from one of the trees. It made a quiet snapping noise. Gandalf knew that it was Pippen so he grabbed his shoulder and Pippen turned around with a scared look on his face.

"Watch where you are going Pippen," Gandalf said quietly.

"Sorry!" Pippen said

Anna had heard the noise from the trees and she looked around in the direction from where she heard it. She walked in the direction of the noise and said, "Jack, is that you?"

No one responded. It was quiet. Anna began to feel frightened so she began to run back to camp, little did she know, she had been surrounded. She was almost back to camp when all of a sudden a strange man with a sword jumped into her path. She stopped suddenly. She was out of breath. She looked around quickly and noticed that she was completely surrounded.

She raised her arms to the man in front of her.

"I am not armed," she said in a frightened voice.

"What is a woman doing in the woods all by herself?" Faramir asked.

Anna hesitated in answering the man's question.

"There are more of you, aren't there?" Legolas said.

"How did you know?" Anna asked in a shocked voice.

"Legolas has a keen eye," Gandalf said.

Faramir grabbed Anna's arm and said, "You will lead us to them."

"Why would I do that?" Anna asked.

"Because if you don't, you will be seeing the end of my axe!" Gimli said.

Anna did not respond to the dwarf's threat. Faramir became impatient and grabbed Anna's shirt and yanked her towards him.

"Okay, okay, I will take you to them." Anna said.

"Anna has been gone for a long time. I'm going to go look for her," Will said.

"Yeah, you better, we gotta leave soon!" Gibbs said to Will.

"You better be careful Mate, you don't know what's out there!" Jack warned Will.

"I will," said Will as he grabbed his sword.

He set out into the woods to find Anna. He turned a corner and walked a few miles and finally sighted Anna walking towards him.

"Anna, let's go, we've got to get moving. Jack wants to move on!" Will yelled over to Anna as he walked towards her.

"Alright, let's go," she said hesitantly.

"Are you the pirates we're looking for?" Faramir asked as he stepped forward

"That depends on who you're looking for," Will responded, "She goes free and I will try to help you find who you are looking for," he added.

"Fine," Faramir answered. He let her go and she ran to Will.

"How can I help?" Will asked, as he knew they were not a threat to him or they would have attacked.

Faramir and the fellowship began to tell Will and Anna what had happened to Gondor's King and Queen. They told them that witnesses saw pirates carrying them to a ship.

"Boonson!" Will exclaimed as he looked at Anna.

"What do you mean?" Faramir asked.

"We are looking for them as well," Will said, "they have been after our captain for years. Come with us. I will lead you to my captain."