Chapter 2

It was still raining as they arrived at the ship. It was a several mile walk and Arjen and Aragorn were soaking wet. Their bodies were cold and shivering even though they were still sedated from the potion. Two pirates were ordered by their captain to put the King and Queen below deck. Pentell and Twig were the lucky chosen ones. As they were heading down below, Pentell asked, "So ah, when do ya think these two are gonna snap outta it?"

"How would I know? I didn't make the sleeping potion," replied Twig as he smacked Pentell across the head. Pentell looked at Twig with an evil stare and smacked him on the shoulder and said, "Get outta here!"

"Let's just toss these two in the cell and get outta here. It stinks down here!" Pentell responded.

"All right, you got it." Twig said. They threw them in the cell and headed back up to the deck.

Several hours passed and Arwen began to wake up. She looked around the cell and saw Aragorn still lying near her. She crawled over to him in a panic with her hands still bound together. "Aragorn!" she cried as she shook him, hoping to wake him up. "Aragorn, Aragorn please wake up!" she cried.

His body still lay motionless and Arwen pulled his body close to her and held him tight. 'Where in the world are we?' she thought to herself.

Little did Arwen know that these pirates would not be the only ones to arrive to Middle Earth. The pirates that had captured them were being followed.