Chapter 1

It was a dark, stormy, rainy night on Middle Earth. Queen Arwen looked up in a blur to see King Aragorn's hands bound together as the strange pirates took them hostage on a mysterious ship. He seemed to be lifeless and still, he wasn't moving or speaking. That was the last image Arwen would see for a while. The King and Queen of Gondor had been captured.

As they disappeared onto the ship, Faramir, who was patrolling the area on his horse, noticed dark moving shadows on the unidentified ship just visible near River Isen. He was suspicious of the ship's presence and decided to consult with King Aragorn before taking any action. When he arrived, he found the King and Queen's chambers to be empty. Just as he was about to leave the room, the Queen's advisor, a young woman named Angela Elwind, rushed into the room in a panic.

"Who are you?" she demanded, slightly out of breath.

"Do not be alarmed," Faramir responded, "I am a close friend of Aragorn and Arwen. I have come to seek Aragorn's advice, where is he?"

"They are gone! They've been captured! They have been taken..." replied Angela

"Okay, okay, just calm down and tell me exactly what happened," Faramir said in a calm voice.

Angela caught her breath and looked up at Faramir. "I saw black, dark figures...almost like shadows. They came so fast and were gone before I realized what was happening. The King and Queen were sleeping and I heard a noise coming from their room. As I went to see what was making the noise, I saw the shadows carrying two figures along with them. I couldn't see if it was the King and Queen for sure but once I entered their room to see if they were alright, they weren't there."

"Thank you for this information, you have been quite helpful," Faramir said, "Don't worry, I will do everything in my power to see the King and Queen home again." He gave Angela a consoling touch on the shoulder and headed out. He knew where he must go, to Rivendale.