chapter 12

Dedicated to elkgrrl2000

Max's POV

Everyday since I told Blake how I felt she's been the best thing in my life literally. It's been exactly 8 months 13 days 2 hours and 12 seconds that we've been together but who's counting.

Umm well I guess that's be me haha. Maybe that's cause I'm nervous about today. You see when Blake went to Bronson University I refused to be far away from her and give any guy a chance to try and get her so I went there as well not that my parents cared at all.
Today's been a busy as hell day tho. I've been getting everything ready for tonight so it's perfect for my kitten.
Yes I know I'm whipped but god I Fucking love that girl.

Blake's POV

I slipped on my black skinnies and cream blouse with ankle boots fixing my hair and boom I'm cute haha.
Max has been acting a little nervous lately and said he had the day planned out for us and I was beyond excited I just hoped he'd tell me why he was so nervous.

Knock Knock Knock

"Come in" I say setting Max and smile wrapping my arms around him in a kiss.
"Hey babe, so what do you think" I ask twirling and he smiles kissing me again.
"You look beautiful kitten" he says and I giggle.
"You with your pet name" I at and he smiles as we leave.

As we left my dorm we went to a movie of my choice then dinner at a fancy café I fell in love with. As the night went on Max kept looking more and more nervous and it made me nervous honestly. He took me to the park and stopped randomly.
"Max are you ok babe" I ask and he nods.
"You know I love you right" he says and I smile nodding.
"Of course I do Max and you know I love you more than anything" I say and he smiles letting out a breathe.

"Blake I wanna ask you something important" he says and pulls out a robin blue Tiffany box. I feel my heart race as he gets down on one knee and takes my hands.
"Oh my god" is all I can say and I see him smile.
"Blake Smith you make me beyond happy. You've been my first love and my last love. Your the girl who taught me how to love fully and I gave up my Playboy ways for you. I have spent the best 8 months with you ever in my life and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. On one exception of course, Blake Smith will you please do me the honor of making me the happiest man in the world and become my wife. If you say yes I promise to show you just how much more lucky I am every day I'm with you. I swear to only love you and no one else. And I swear only you and our children will have my full love." he says and I feel my tears fall instantly with every word.
"Yes! Yes. Yes. Yes. A thousand times yes" I say hugging him instantly as he spins me around. He puts my down and opens the box showing a rosey gold band ring that had tiny diamonds on it and a square cut light pink almost peach diamond with an engraving inside. Forever the love of my life
I smiled as he slid it on and kissed him.

"So does this mean you won't be nervous anymore" I ask and he smirks.
"Not until the wedding day kitten and then it'll be because I can't wait to call you Mrs. Blake Anderson" he says kissing me softly again.

Really sorry chapter sorry it's short but it's kinda a sappy chapter lol