Part 12

Koichi P.O.V

After stepping out of the car into the glaring heat, we headed into the centre of town together, MiA carrying a very expensive-looking bag, and me with a loud purple monster rucksack carelessly thrown over one shoulder. We were complete opposites. But opposites attract... right? I walked alongside the man on the pavement, and I had forgotten how short he was compared to me. (We never spent much time together anymore) His perfectly combed blonde hair shone in the light, and each of the tiny flicks at the end bounced lightly with each step he took. To my disappointment, he hadn't styled cat ears out of his hair today – they were definitely my favourite addition to his hair. He wasn't wearing contacts today either – and I felt almost blessed to be with him when he wasn't wearing them – his natural brown eyes were always beautiful to me.

"Whemm..mmm. .mh . .. ."

"Oh—Huh?!" I had been staring at him for too long now and hadn't been focusing on what he was saying. The shorter guitarist looked up at me and smiled softly as he raised an eyebrow, before repeating his previous words,

"Where do you want to go?"

"Oh—uhh... how about we go shopping first – you choose where!"

I knew the man deeply loved his shopping – and I wasn't complaining because I did too – browsing through racks upon racks of jumpers and coats, all arranged into different sections depending upon their colour, size, brand.

MiA immediately headed for a very posh-looking store, and outside stood two large men dressed in black suits. They bowed to us politely as we walked past, one of them mumbling,

"Good afternoon MiA-sama" a security guard greeted MiA quietly as if he didn't want to be heard. MiA nodded towards him before walking into the store, me following him like a lost lamb.

"Do you come here often?" I questioned, curious about MiA. Of course – this shop could be where I buy his future birthday gifts from.

"Yes – they sell the best quality clothes here, and I've even bought accessories for some PVs here." Then MiA chuckled, "Last time I came here, that same security guard greeted me - but very loudly, and two fangirls heard. I've never had to run away so fast in my life."

I laughed at his words – and the hilarious image of MiA running through crowds of people, worried about drowning in heaps of fangirls.

MiA P.O.V

I was trying to act as naturally as I could, but I had to admit to myself I was still so nervous. But dragging Koichi around my favourite clothes store, I had to resist rushing off every ten seconds to admire an item of clothing. At last, after searching through 3 floors, I finally found what I came in for: a thick black coat with wool sleeves and a large leather collar that merged into a golden zip, which stretches diagonally across the front of the garment, it was about to be taken off the shelves due to nobody buying it and I really wanted to own it.

"I'm surprised you haven't picked up tonnes of things to buy yet – that's unlike you." The pinkette remarked.

"True – but really I came here to look for this only... but I can't let myself have it." The taller male came closer and eyed up the item I held, his head closer to mine now as he had bent down slightly, and I could feel his hot breath tickling my neck. Then the man took it from me, admiring the beautiful coat, reaching up to turn the price tag before gasping at the price.

"Poor MiA-san..." The sigh that followed his speech seemed almost as disappointed as me. He did understand what it felt like to not be able to buy nice clothes.

"Ne... MiA? I can't pay for this myself of course – but... maybe we could split the price?"

I was so close to crying with happiness. I had wanted to buy this stylish coat for such a long time. But,

"No Koichi-san don't be ridiculous!"

"No, really MiA-san! I don't mind at all!"

"No seriously Koichi, its fine!"

We ended up splitting the money in the end.

And unlike the usual mature MiA I always tried to be, I ended up skipping out of the shop with a huge smile spread across my face, hugging a large bag in my arms and giggling childishly.

Koichi laughed at me and followed after me, like usual. When we got back out into the fresh air, said man sighed in what I thought was relief – and I felt bad for forcing him to go shopping with me – everyone says I always take way too long.

"MiA I'm hot... Let's get some ice cream!"

I nodded in agreement and we both strolled happily to the nearby park where they sold the best ice cream. The pinkette, who was cheerfully marching alongside me, took out his wallet from his pocket, but I stopped him – buying him ice cream was the smallest thing I could do to thank him for what he just bought me!

"No, Koichi ill buy them!" I grinned at him and he looked surprised, but smiled back, the sunlight making his eyes gleam (or maybe it was the thought of eating free ice cream).

"Really? Thank you MiA-san!" San. Always so polite towards me.

I bought us ice creams: a plain vanilla one for me, and double scoop chocolate and strawberry ice cream for Koichi. The taller male grinned as I handed him the huge icy pudding, and he led me to a bench where we sat and devoured them, Koichi getting melted pink ice cream all over his mouth making me giggle.

"You're always acting like such a child. Such a mature child!" I teased, and he stuck his tongue out at me to reply, whilst finishing the end of the cone. I handed the boy a serviette I had taken from the ice cream bar and he wiped his mouth clean.

We chatted for a bit, about the weather, then about town, then about the band, staying on that exact same bench for a long while, Koichi fidgeting and bringing his feet up onto the bench too every so often, his pink hair waving slowly in the calm summer breeze. He smiled and laughed often, and so did I, and I felt happy, comfortable, as if I had regained an old best friend until, finally, I had the courage to ask him the question that I had wanted to ask all day:

"Koichi, what did you do after what... I did to you? Please... just tell me everything? I want to know how I made you feel. I want to hear it in your own words."

I wanted to hear it from him. I wanted to know how deeply I had cut him this time.

~~~~~~

I predict like 3 more chapters of MiAKoiPrincessBattleHashtagUltimateVisualEmSKEISwag until I publish part 1 of JUMP. Also, have you considered following ImpotentRaisin? R!N's Visual Kei stories are to die for!! Please VOTE, give a COMMENT and consider that FOLLOW if you liked this. And go tell your friends. Because who doesn't want to read stuff like this. YAOI. Thank you!