Part 7

MiA P.O.V

"OUCH FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Apparently I had fallen asleep there on the floor by my front door. And then said door had been violently swung into my head.

"MiA?! Why are you on the floor?! Why do you leave your door unlocked?! Where the fuck is Koichi?!"

Barely awake, I sat up slowly, bringing a hand to my forehead to rub across the forming bruise that Tsuzuku had created with the door. It was 1am. The room was spinning, but I lifted my gaze to try to focus on the vocalist who was still staring down at me and yelling questions in a very confused manor.

"We saw your twitter, and so did Koichi and we assumed he had gone straight here. What the fuck were you thinking?!"

His yelling voice hurt my ears.

"I decided to leave it... and see what happened - but I haven't heard from him and I got worried so I came to find you. What the fuck happened MiA?"

Standing up slowly, I faced the man. I felt so fucking guilty.

"Koichi came here. Then... he left."

"What's wrong?" Tsuzuku's expression turned to concern mixed with his previous anger.

I paused and stared towards the floor. The unbearable pain sat upon my shoulders, forcing me to carry the heavy guilt I felt. Tears threatened to fall from my eyes.

"Please tell me you didn't-" The ravenette was cut off by a sudden ringing sounding from his pocket.

Tsuzuku P.O.V

Koichi was ringing me. I immediately answered it, only to let my ears be subjected to the heart-breaking sobs of a distressed Koichi. I as sure MiA could hear it too, as his eyes started to water.

"W-where... are you?"

I glared down at the guitarist as I spoke to Koichi.

"I'll come and find you now. Where are you though?"

"Your p-place..."

"I'll be there in 10 minutes."

I hung up and stormed out of the apartment, furious with MiA for doing whatever he did to my Bambi, my best friend, and furious with myself for letting Koichi get into this mess.

Koichi P.O.V

I was a mess. Shaking, crying, and curled up outside Tsuzuku's apartment. He wasn't home and I didn't know who else to go to so I waited. A group of young men saw me there, and they seemed concerned but slightly nervous to approach me, and they walked away towards the staircase that led to the exit.

Finally, the sound of thick soled boots and rattling keys echoed throughout the stairwell. Tsuzuku emerged, slightly out of breath, slightly sweating and extremely shocked. Without speaking a word he helped my stand, unlocked his apartment door and took me inside before sitting me down on his black leather sofa.

"Tsuzuku" I whined his name. I wanted to be comforted by the man, I wanted someone to show they cared. But the vocalist disappeared into another room, and I heard the sound of beeping, the whirring of a machine, then a packet being opened.

I stayed sobbing on his leather sofa, my body trying to get smaller and smaller by curling up. Suddenly, a tray of biscuits was placed on my lap: cookies, milk biscuits and pink wafers. A steaming hot chocolate was placed gently between my hands and I clasped it tight. A caring hand was placed on my back as the owner of said hand settled on the sofa next to me.

"Koichi what happened?"

I told him what happened. I told him how stupid I had been. I told him how I had expected MiA to suddenly love me. I told him about how although he upset me so much, it really wasn't his fault. It was mine. I was the stupid gullible one. My hatred towards myself made me cry again, and I shut my eyes tight to hide yet more tears. I took a sip of the sickly hot chocolate that Tsu had made me. It was starting to get cold.

"Koichi." Tsuzuku's voice was quiet, "You knew how MiA felt about you - you knew deep down that it wasn't going to work out. I don't understand why you did this to yourself. But most of all, I don't understand why MiA did this to you. Yes I'm extremely annoyed at him - but he's not a bad person. I will be going back there tomorrow to see him."

"No!" I blurted out to interrupt him. I didn't want Tsuzuku to bother with this. Surely it'd just blow over if we left it?

"I'll think about it anyway. For now you need to relax and forget about what happened." The man took one of my beloved pink wafers and it disappeared in seconds, and I watched as crumbs fell from his mouth as he greedily chewed on the biscuit.

"Do you want some pyjamas?"

Really, I wanted to go home to be alone, but I nodded anyway. I was glad my best friend was trying his best to cheer me up.

MiA P.O.V

I wasn't really crying. But tears kept escaping my eyes. Silent, emotionless crying. I broke someone's heart tonight. Someone close to me. I made a man cry tonight with my own stupidity. And lust. Koichi.

I'm always a dick to people. The image of that pinkette's devastated face plagued my mind. The way I managed to crush his happiness and his poor heart within a matter of seconds. Whoever had got onto my phone and tweeted was going to die. Star Wars was still on TV due to it being a back to back midnight film season. This didn't excite me. Nothing could. I switched the TV off, my lazy feet dragging my body to my bedroom, where I collapsed onto my bed and slept on my troubles. My grey kitten joined me, snuggling up next to my face. Eventually, the tears wouldn't stop falling no matter what, and I ended up crying myself to sleep.

~~~~

Bambi is one trembling bambi. DID YOU READ PART 5? There were problems with part 5 of this story so it didn't appear for a while for some people. Anyway what do you think? Have I made you hate MiA enough yet? Don't hate MiA :( MiA is a lovely person really! Please vote, comment, follow and tell your visual kei friends about what MiA did so that they can come here and rant about it too ;) .. .. okay I'm sorry about that hahaha BUT THANKS FOR READING SO FAR!!