Part 1

MiA P.O.V

I was rudely woken by the buzzing of my mobile phone:

Koichi: 'PV shooting day!!'

I didn't need a reminder. It was 5:28am. I lifted my body from my bed (if I let myself stay there any longer I would fall asleep again) and I was tired and grouchy. My cats somehow knew I had woken up and bounded in madly together, purring as they nuzzled against my feet and tried to jump onto my bed.

Sleepily, I chuckled, "Good morning, are you hungry?"

I scratched the smaller grey one's head and smiled as she purred more. Summer sunshine was starting to spill through the blinds and I stretched my weary body. I did set an alarm didn't I? Suddenly, my phone yelled out the deafening alarm in my hands, making me jump and drop it on my foot, causing me to curse loudly. 5:30am.

With a small sigh, I picked up the phone and silenced it as I placed it on my bed, before standing up and stretching once again. Shooting day. I stepped into my bathroom and open the cupboard of towels, reaching up and pulling at one. Instead of gaining one towel, almost the entire contents of the cupboard fell onto my face. With a slightly more audible sigh, I stuffed the towels and cloths back into the cupboard, sparing one towel and a flannel for after my shower. Then, I switched on the water and waited for it to heat up. As this happened, I gazed into the mirror above the sink to my left: a baggy eyed, pale, sleep deprived Asian guy. The water started to heat up, and I stepped in the bathtub, the warm water soaking my hair and washing over my skin, waking me up dramatically. I emptied the remaining amount of shampoo I had into my hair, lathering it up to create a soapy crown. I felt an approaching yawn, and had to pause to pull that yawning lion face, before starting to rinse out the shampoo. I chucked the empty bottle of shampoo onto the floor, past the shower curtain, before continuing to wash my body.

I must been lazily daydreaming in that shower for a while, because I finally realised I had been just stood there for ages, doing nothing. I didn't want to be late to the PV filming! I finished rinsing off my body, before stepping out of the shower... onto the shampoo bottle. Of course, the stupid thing sent me flying back into my bath tub, and the bottle flew into the air, before landing on the window sill. I sighed. Today was just not my day.

Koichi P.O.V

It was a sunny day today, unlike the previous few - which was a shame because today I wanted to wear my red puffy hoodie. Instead, I found some ripped up black jeans, a plain white top and a casual blazer. I had texted everyone earlier in the morning to remind them that today was the day we shot the PV for Venoms - usually someone was late. I was excited to see everyone's outfits for the first time as we don't really plan what we will wear together, we just agree on a colour scheme or a theme. This time, Tsu wanted 'dark and gloomy' so I had to search for all the dark clothes I could find. Unlike the rest of the band, I found this quite a challenge because my fashion sense is more seriously loud and different.

It was 7pm. I had arranged for a taxi to pick me up in 10 minutes. Excitedly, I hurried out of my apartment to wait for it, jogging down the stairs, clutching a bag of my Venoms.app clothing, I felt a sudden buzz in my trouser pocket. My phone started wildly going off against my leg, as if it were demanding me to check my messages. I finally exited the building and put my bags down outside so that I could check my phone.

Tsuzuku: 'Man, have you seen your twitter? The fans have started some shit...'

I tilted my head slightly at the screen out of confusion, before checking my hundreds of twitter notifications. The conversation on my latest selfie with MiA went like this:

@mejibray_fans: Ko-chan and MiA... they're such princesses...

@MejiBorn: Yeah, but wouldn't they make an awesome couple?

@VKeiFan: Ehh I can totally see that happening!!

@mejibray_fans: but they don't seem to spend much time together...

@VKeiFan: No - they've already become one of my OTPs! Just imagine it...

@TERUofficial: Ne, Koichi... I'm agreeing with these fans, you know... I think @MiA_mejibray would secretly like it...

@MiA_mejibray: Very funny Teru - if you've got time to be interfering here, would you like me to help you out with Hizaki...?

@TERUofficial: Delete that now.

@MejiBorn: asdfghjkl Teru and MiA actually saw this?!!!!! *intense fangirling*

My reaction? A giant grin which spread across my face in an ugly manor.

Tsuzuku P.O.V

This was NEVER going to turn out well. We all knew, even MiA knew, even BORN, Jupiter, Dada Roma and a trillion other bands knew that Koichi is head over heels in love with our guitarist. However MiA doesn't seem too keen on relationships unless they're newly found friendships with local cats and cat people. Due to Koichi's playful personality, he has the tendency to be very obvious about his feelings, and even though MiA has been nice about the fact that he's not interested, Koichi won't give up. Of course I feel bad for my bassist best friend, and of course I want to help him - but I honestly don't know how.

~~~~~

My writing seems different but maybe that's because its midnight. Thanks for reading part one - the story will get better when the action starts to happen!!! Please VOTE or COMMENT or FOLLOW or all three if you're awesome ;) thank you~!! EmS x