Part 5

MiA P.O.V

The day felt so long. We messed up a few times during shooting, I managed to fall over once (again), I messed up my solo three times and Ito kept telling me to 'have a little more energy!' which annoyed me to no end. I wasn't feeling positive today but finally, we managed to finish it. Tiredly, I stretched out my arms, yawning loudly before announcing,

"Thank you for your hard work." The end of the day was a relief. I wanted to go home. Everyone had started to pack up their equipment, and I did so too, but I couldn't help notice a pair of eyes observing me.

Koichi P.O.V

I looked at my phone. MiA. Did you see what he tweeted? MiA has feelings for someone?! Are they for me?! I gazed across the room at the man, a tiny smile creeping onto my face, before looking down at my phone again.

@MiA_mejibray: You both sound so sure of my feelings...

@MiA_mejibray: I was just waiting for the right time to come, of course!

The guitarist seemed in a hurry. His skinny body frantically throwing things into a large sports bag. The only object he tried to pack away carefully was his beloved ESP guitar. I watched him while his eyes looked over his casual outfit as he looked in the mirror stood in the corner of the room. I smiled once again as he battled with the makeup he had been wearing for the shoot, fiercely pulling it from around his beautiful eyes. When he had finally stopped, he mouthed to himself, 'okay.' Before spinning around. I noticed his eyes widen suddenly as he paused, his hands frantically patting each pocket on him. His cute lips worded, 'phone?' and I giggled quietly at his behaviour before he ran out of the room to find the forgotten device. When he returned, he announced to the rest of the band:

"I'm leaving now! I need to get home to feed my cats!" I rolled my eyes jokingly as the man never stopped worrying about his feline companions. With haste, the man gathered his belongings, bowing to everyone, saying his goodbyes before leaving.

The door was slammed shut.

"What's with the rush?" Tsuzuku seemed almost concerned.

Ito shrugged. Meto shrugged. The staff shrugged. Then they all went back to packing.

Tsuzuku P.O.V

The rest of the band stayed to help the crew pack up - we were to be the last to leave. Koichi was sat across the room from us, his face beaming, his phone in one hand and his other hand being used to scroll through messages of some sort. I pointed to him discreetly, while getting Meto's attention, as if to ask, 'what's he so happy about?' but Meto just shrugged once more and smiled, before turning back to Ruana and staring into her black emotionless eyes, as if they were having a telepathic conversation. Spinning around, I started to pack my own clothes, slowly starting to prepare everything.

About an hour later, we were all getting ready to leave. Strangely, Koichi hadn't stopped checking his phone every 3 minutes, and I was becoming increasingly curious as the night went on. We were just saying our goodbyes to Ito, when Koichi suddenly stopped moving to stare at his phone, in some form of shock. His eyes seemed glazed over with an emotion I couldn't quite work out.

"Ko-chan?" I called out to him. He continued to stare at his mobile phone wide-eyed, speaking quietly with a hint of excitement in his voice,

"Tsu I have to go now!" With a sudden jolt, he ordered his body to move, hauling his bag up over his shoulder before grabbing his keys and sunglasses and racing towards the door.

"Koichi wait!" The exit slammed shut. I looked out of the window to see his car speed away and I sighed.

"Tsuzuku?" Ito piped up, "Check Twitter..."

Both Ito and Meto gathered around my phone as twitter loaded, and we were immediately met with:

@MiA_mejibray: I was just waiting for the right time to come, of course!

@TERUofficial: But you know he loves you so much...#

@MiA_mejibray: Someone's been on my phone?! I didn't write any of that!

@HIZAKIofficial: Whatever, MiA. But don't you think you should give him a go?

@MiA_mejibray: No seriously, I haven't written anything here since this morning.

MiA P.O.V

Who had been on my twitter?! I guessed it was Tsuzuku. He was the most likely culprit. I made a mental note to text him later about it, but for now I had to deal with Teru and Hizaki. I was sat at my computer at home, drinking a mug of warming coffee while scrolling through my twitter. I was getting bored of the two Jupiter guitarists mocking me now, and I wanted it to end so that I could go to bed in peace. It was almost 11pm and I felt exhausted.

@HIZAKIofficial: We all know the truth MiA. Im sure you'd have a lot of fun with him.

Oh for god's sake shut up.

@MiA_MEJIBRAY: Fine then! If Koichi turns up outside my front door in the next 20 minutes, I promise you both I'll make love to him and confess these apparent feelings I have! Are you happy now?!

@TERUofficial: Good MiA-kun. Tell us how it goes tomorrow then?

@MiA_mejibray: Very funny Teru. I'm going to sleep now.

@HIZAKIofficial: Ne~ Teru? Why don't we do the same... don't deny your feelings for me...

@TERUofficial: BUT YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T HAVE TIME FOR A LOVER?!

@HIZAKIofficial: I'm allowed to joke aren't I?

Tsuzuku P.O.V

Fuck.

~~~~~~

I'm still not feeling this story. I just don't think its got the same feel as my other ones xD but I guess its because I've never seen MiA x Koichi as a couple before so its kinda new to me. But anyway, please VOTE and then COMMENT and please FOLLOW if you haven't already!! Don't forget about the MEJIBRAY Imagines/Oneshots! I really want to know what you think so far of this story because its bugging me how it doesn't feel as good as the others xD thankyou for reading so far! EmS