| The Human World |

Start from the beginning

"And conceited.." I murmured.

"But i guess,that is what she likes about him."

"Huh,what was that?"

"Oh oh,nothing."

My forehead creased while looking at his side profile who still looks ahead while we are walking currently.

I swear i heard him said something about a 'her' liking Lieutenant Guren

And out of a blue,an idea popped into my mind-something that i have always been wondering through my kill times despite his suspicious and blocked past.

"Shinya," i called;

"Yes?"

"Will you tell me,something that i want to know?"

His blue eyes narrowed to me,taking in my serious expression in silence before finally answering.

"Even if i don't want to,knowing you--you might probably be able to figure it out with that brain of yours,Arisa."

"Please tell me--tell me about Lieutenant Guren."

By that moment, Shinya's steps slowly skidded into a halt and gradually came to stop,making me to stop back either beside him.

"What do you want to know,about him?"

"Everything."

There was a moment of silence, "Did Kureto,asked you to spy on him?"

"What!? No! Of course not! Why would i do that,Shinya?" My gaze hardened,quite offended by his fast accusation.

On the other hand,his blue orbs softened and his face slackened,

"I'm sorry,Arisa--i just thought that---"

"That since Kureto is my guardian,he gets to tell me what to do under his orders?" I cut him,leaving his words hanging in the air.

"I'm sorry,"

I sighed; "It's fine,i'm sorry too for bringing up a strange subject like this."

I forced up a small genuine smile upon my mouth and pat Shinya on the back,

"Thank you for the training,Shinya--i owe you one." I began to walk away on the opposite of the hallways,had already begun to think of taking a clean hygienic bath and do some research about it myself as always.

But the only kind Hiiragi member here,decided to help me a little bit about that.

"Arisa," Shinya's voice called again from behind me.

I looked at him over my shoulders, " 'Mahiru-no-Yo'. "

What?

His expression went soft,before turning his back as well onto me and walks away,leaving me both dumbfounded and filled with puzzles above my head.

Slowly,i continued my journey to my own room with the only three spell of a words running in and out of my mind.But one thing for sure,i know he meant me a hint for a research.

'Mahiru-no-...Yo..?'

WARI NO ERAPH

I was back with the black JIDA uniform,tying my waist length brown locks up into one high pony-tail as not to let them get in to my sight.

"What the hell is Mahiru-no-Yo,Shinyaaaaaa," i let out a whine more to myself as i slumped forward onto the desk in front of me with stacks of books piling up around me.