| The Human World |

WARI NO ERAPH--JAPANESE IMPERIAL DEMON ARMY SECOND CAPITAL,SHINJUKU

--TIME ELAPSED AFTER THE VAMPIRE ATTACK: 7 DAYS--

"Heads up!" Shinya's fist barely grazed my cheek as it went past my face that i managed to dodge.

I crouched back with Artemis in my hand before lunge forward to the silver male-metals after metals our weapon clashes and i am sure i was filled with bruises and bathed by dirt on my white shirt now as well as my face.

"Your defenses' getting better,look out now--!" Just as his leg about to swung across my head,i raise up an arm and managed to block it before it could even hit my face.

We froze in that position that lasted a few seconds until i clutched my hand with my other ones,crying out a whine,

"AAHH! IT HURTS,SHINYAA--! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAATT--!" The spot where Shinya had kicked sends paralyzation and making my arm went numb,a small tears plopped up on the corner of my eyes,

"Ahh,my bad my bad~Are you hurt?" He flash me an innocent eyes-smiles as he crouches right beside me and peered onto where i was clutching them.

"What does it look like," I let out a small cry,

"Aww look at you,still adorable as ever." Shinya bubbles out a chuckles before plopping his gloved hand down onto my hair and messing with it

"Hey! Not the hair!" I shoved his hands away.

"Anyways,Kureto ask me to do whatever i want to do for now until he had to call me in later,"

One of my brow raise,standing up to my both feet,

"Why?"

"Errands,Arisa,errands." He laughs again.

"Rightt." I deport Artemis back as it disappears into the thin air after forming the small black fire.

And Shinya who probably notices it decided to bring the subject up,

"So,you gave it a name,huh?"

"Oh,you mean him? No,he said it himself he preferred to be called Artemis than his real name,"

We began to walk from the training ground and back to the stairwell.

"You talked to him?"

"Well,yeah but--The last time was when i first got him.And ever since then,i never be able to--"

"Talk to him."

"Huh?" I looked up as Shinya interjected me from my own sentences.

"Demon needs companions too ya' know?"

"Okay,you're really making me confuse,Shinya. Why would they? All they cared about is how they hated us,humans and killing--they don't have feelings."

I could have sworn his both shoulders tensed as soon as i said those words and his expression faltered for a while.

Did i say something wrong?

I bit my lower lip,feeling guilty even though not knowing where did i said wrongly and decided to brought another subject up.

"Err,i heard that you're quite close with Lieutenant Colonel Guren,right,Shinya?"

"Yes,we are as the matter of fact--you can say i knew him since we were little." He laughs,making me smiled.

"But he's an arse," I huffed, recalling the image where he had kicked me out like a brat from his office.

"Aha ha ha please do mind him,he can be a little bit..rough sometimes."