Chapter 22: Figuring things out

Start from the beginning

LIA POV

We headed for Starbucks and Dan ordered me a hot chocolate because coffee was apparently bad for the baby, and we bumped into no other than Crystal and Anna. Crystal beamed at us.

"Hey! How's it going?"

"Not too bad, thanks, yourself?" 

"I'm doing swell." Swell? Who says swell. "Are you feeling any better?" 

I nodded and put a hand on my stomach as Dan handed me my drink. "Yeah, turns out I'm pregnant! So you probably won't find me out drinking for say... 9 months."

The smile was wiped off her face, and Anna seemed to glare at my stomach. "Pregnant? Oh dear! But you're so young! Both of you! Isn't it a bit too early to be settling down?"

Dan wrapped an arm around me. "We're perfectly fine."

"Will you be hearing wedding bells any time soon? Because you know, she's pregnant after all." Crystal asked Dan, and I frowned. I had always been iffy when it came to those three girls. 

"Well if we do it won't be because Lia's pregnant. I love her." He tightened his hold on me and I got the message. 

"Yep! So if you don't mind we have to get going..." I walked around her and her friend and huffed at Dan. "She really annoys me."

"She creeps me out. I feel as if she's having eye-sex with me every time I see her."

"Do you see her often?" I frowned, and he shook his head. 

"Whenever I'm with Phil for the radio show, we always seem to bump into her one way or another."

"Very creepy." I murmured, a frown on my face, and Dan stopped me to pepper my face with kisses. 

"Stop frowning." He grinned at me. "She's just some girl. I think we've handled worse." He winked and I smiled up at him brightly before taking his hand and walking to the train station. Dan wanted to pop by Radio 1 to sort a few things out. We got stopped a few times on the way to take photos and Dan whispered in my ear as we were in the elevator.

"You know, wouldn't it be cool if we set up a YouTube channel for you so you could vlog the pregnancy? I think that would be pretty cool. We even have the first things to upload already." Yes he may have vlogged the first doctors appointment.

"Are you sure? What about after the baby gets here?" 

"Then we can carry on vlogging. First words, first steps. Pretty cool, huh?"

"But people don't know we're dating."

"Pfft, most of them have their suspicions." He grinned. "But maybe we should make a video and put it on my channel."

When we got to Radio 1 Dan went to meet some people while I sat down with a magazine and looked at the view of London from the Radio 1 offices. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and I saw a text from an unknown number.

You won't have him for long. I'll make sure of that.

I froze and I felt my eyebrow naturally raise in confusion. I jumped up and walked around the floor trying to find Dan. I bumped into a girl, and asked her if she knew where he was.

"I'm sorry if you're a fan-" She shook her head and I shook mine.

"-No, I'm his girlfriend."

Her eyes widened and she gave me a look of disbelief. "Girlfriend? Right. Dan's too busy for that."

"What? He hasn't told anyone he's dating me?"

"Look, Dan's show with Phil will be on a Sunday. You need a pass to be here, Miss." She began ushering me out of the building and I swear I could have hit something. 

"Excuse me, but I am Dan freaking Howell's girlfriend! Are you freaking kidding me?!" I yelled at her. "I'm trying to look for him and do I really look like I'm some obsessed fangirl?" I growled at her, and she looked pointedly at my shirt. Crap. I was wearing a Danosaur shirt. Great. I shook my head. "You know what, I'll just call him." I stick had my phone in my hand and I dialled Dan's number.

"Hello?" 

"Dan, where the hell are you." I felt my eyes prick with tears as my throat closed up. 

"I'm with the producers, are you okay?"

"No, because I don't have a pass and I'm getting kicked out of the building!" I wiped my eyes and I heard a door open and footsteps, and I saw Dan appear, sticking his head out of a door. I ran to him instantly and he pulled me into a hug. 

"Can you get my girlfriend a pass, please?" He asked the lady who was giving me trouble and a few minutes later he let go of me and put something around my head, giving me a cheeky grin. "See? Now you can come in and visit me when I'm here, or whatever." He pecked me on the lips. "Hormones?"

I nodded. "Why didn't you tell people you had a girlfriend?"

His smile fell a little. "I do. Only I've never met that girl before, she must be new."

"Okay." I pouted and he smiled at me. "I forgot what I wanted to ask you now."

Dan grinned and cupped my cheeks. "Now you walk around declaring yourself my girlfriend." 

I grinned at him and kissed him softly. "When will you be done?"

"Soon, but I think Phil and Jess need time alone."

I nodded. "Okay." He went back into the room and I sighed, looking around for things to do. I ended up crashing on the sofa to go to sleep, and I felt myself being scooped up into strong arms and jumped, crashing to the ground and hitting my head. Dan wasn't strong enough to do that- I think! I groaned on the floor as Dan lent down over me.

"Are you okay, babe?"

"So much permanent brain damage...." I groaned and opened an eye to see Dan's worried face. "Is this real life?"

Dan smirked. "You look like a proper groupie, wearing my shirt." 

I laughed. "Yeah, another reason why that lady didn't believe me when I said you were my boyfriend."

"Maybe you should stop wearing my shirts, then." He grinned and I shook my head.

"Maybe I like wearing your shirts."

"I like seeing you wearing my shirts." He bit his lip and kissed me softly before helping me up.

"Is it ready to go back to the apartment now?" 

Dan nodded. "I hope we don't find Phil in a worse state than before." 

"If we do, you're his best friend. Buy him something to cheer him up." 

Dan rolled his eyes. "Yeah I know."

This chapter was fun to write, what I'd imagine it would be like walking around Radio 1 claiming you were Dan's girlfriend xD I wrote this a few weeks back, cause I've written so much forward into this fanfic (it's not done yet by far, haven't even come close to writing that) and I made it up that you need a pass but I watched Dan on Call and Delete on Radio 1 and he mentioned a pass so I feel pretty psychic, even though having a 'pass' sounds very logical so maybe that's me just being weird xD

Weird fact of the day, in my younger writing fanfiction days, I wrote about a TV show called "The Voice", which in the story I claimed was short for "Do You Have The Voice?"
Few weeks down the road, watched some Ellen on YouTube, because I don't get her in the UK, and she talks about a new TV show called The Voice...I may have freaked a little xD Psychic Zoe! (Yes that is my actual name, but I'm not zoella haha!) 

Okay Zoe, shut up now :')

Please vote if you enjoyed! Also show my youtube some lovin'! It's feeling uber lonely right now :'D www.youtube.com/mszoeishere

@Zoeishere is ma twitter go follow or tweet? :D