➀➅

Scene 22: Wolverhampton Hospital: 1:21am

LOUIS: "Zayn, just calm down!"

ZAYN: "How am I supposed to stay calm!? The nurse said that Niall is dead!"

LOUIS: "We don't know the whole situation."

ZAYN: "I'm going to find out." (walks towards the front desk)

NURSE: "Hi. Can I help you?"

ZAYN: "I'm looking for Nurse Marilyn? She said that Niall Horan is dead from a overdose?"

NURSE: "I'm Nurse Marilyn and yes I'm very sorry for your lost. He was found in his car with a needle in his arm by a pedestrian." (sad tone)

ZAYN: "Do you m-mind if I see the b-body?" (stutters, heartbroken)

NURSE: "Of course."

ZAYN: (walks with the Nurse towards the last room and enters it) "That's isn't Niall Horan"

NURSE: "Are you sure about that?"

ZAYN: (nods) "Yes he has blonde hair and blue eyes. What have you done with Niall!?"

NURSE: "I am so sorry for the mix up Zayn. I'm guessing someone accidentally mixed up the papers."

ZAYN: "Mistake!? I should tell whoever is in charge to have your job! Where is my Niall!"

NURSE: "Next room to the right."

ZAYN: (quickly walks to the other room seeing Niall watching tv) "I'm so happy you're alive!"

NIALL: "Now you know, so you can leave." (grumbles)

ZAYN: "I'm sick and tired of your bullshït Niall. The nurse called me saying you were dead and all you say is I can leave? You're an asshole. I've never cared for someone like you." (yells)

NIALL: "I don't need you! I like fücking you and that's it."

ZAYN: "Why did you take the drugs? Did you really want to get yourself kïlled!? Baby, look what you've done to me! I snapped a nurse and I never get mad." (huffs)

NIALL: "It's none of your business what I do in my personal life. Not my fault you became attached to me, you came to me for sëx and you are the one that has feelings for me." (snapped)

ZAYN: "I know you feel the same way about me Niall."

NIALL:"No I don't."

ZAYN: "I'm dating Harry then, so you're right we should just being friends." (lies)

NIALL: "What? Why the hell you're dating Harry? He's the most childish person with those shïtty jokes of his. He isn't the right person for you."

ZAYN: "Then who is right for me? You're so jealous of me being with someone else. I'm tired of fighting and if you don't want to mine than I'll find someone better."

NIALL: "You will never find no one better than me. I fück you better than anyone and I'm the only person you can make you hit those high notes."

ZAYN: (rolls eyes) "Not every is about sëx. I want to be loved and cared for. If this isn't want you Niall, than let me be happy with Harry."

NIALL: "You aren't going to be happy with him. Now come here."

ZAYN: "No. If I go to you than I'll just to repeat the cycle of having sëx with you."

NIALL: "Dammit Zayn, just get over here. I won't fück you on this hospital bed, I promise." (rolls eyes)

ZAYN: (walks over to the bed) "What?"

NIALL "Lay with me."

ZAYN: "This better not be a trick."

NIALL (pulls Zayn onto his chest) "It's not baby boy."

ZAYN: "Why are you being nice to me? You have serous issues."

NIALL: "I just don't believe in love. It doesn't last forever like in the movies or books. In reality people cheat or get divorced."

ZAYN/ "That's other people Niall, not us. We can make it to the end. If you're willingly to try." (rests head on Niall's chests hearing his heartbeat)

NIALL: "Maybe I am willing to try for you, but you know you deserve better than me."

ZAYN: "Maybe I do, but you already stolen my heart and I want to steal yours if you let me."

NIALL: "That sounded so cheesy as fûck."

ZAYN: (laugh) "Well, I thought it was cute, so will you stop being such a douche towards me?"

NIALL: "I'll try baby boy. You're saw beautiful you know that right?" (kisses Zayn on the cheek)

ZAYN: "Speak for yourself Irish moaner." (wink)

NIALL: "Ever  had sëx on a hospital bed before?" (smirks)

ZAYN: "That isn't going to happen today."

NIALL: "Fine, but you owe me."

ZAYN: "You dïck me down a few hours ago. You owe me." (chuckles)

NIALL: "What do I owe you? Baby cakes"

ZAYN: "Movie date at my house."

NIALL: "Netflix & chill?" (grins) "You know I'll get you naked before the movie even starts."

ZAYN: "Please Niall, let's just do something without sëx."

NIALL: "Okay. I promise you baby." (kisses zayn on the lips)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment #Niall'sAlive if you like this chapter.

Would you mind male preg in this book?

Vote

And

Comment