Scene 12: Louis's apartment: 9:40 pm

LOUIS: (on his bed with Hayley having a tea party) "Be careful sweetheart. The tea is really hot."

HAYLEY: "I know daddy. I'm always careful and when's Zayn coming over? He promised he will have tea and cookies with us. (Slightly frown)

LOUIS (tickles Hayley's tummy to make her giggle) "Don't be sad, he will show up. He's probably running late.

Hayley: "Okay. Would you like more tea daddy?"

LOUIS: "Yes please." (Picks up his teacup, as Hayley pours some into it)

ZAYN: ( puts spare key into the keyhole and walk into Louis's room) "Sorry I'm late, I finish baking the confetti cupcakes you wanted Hayley"

HAYLEY (gets off bed, bounce up and down, then hugs Zayn) "Omg! Thank you Zayn!"

LOUIS (notices Zayn's bloodshot eyes and sad appearance) "Hayley why don't you go eat some cupcakes in the living room and watch some TV."

HAYLEY "Okay daddy!" (Takes the trails of cupcakes from Zayn's hand and runs into the living room)

LOUIS: "What happened to you?"

ZAYN: (sits on the bed not looking at Louis) "Nothing, I didn't sleep well."

LOUIS: "I know you're lying to me Zayn. Tell me what happened, you have red eyes from crying and puffy red cheeks. Did someone hurt you?"

ZAYN: (mumbles) "No."

LOUIS: (places arm around Zayn) "You tell me everything because we are bros and I want to help you."

ZAYN: (cries) "It was all my fault!"

LOUIS: "Calm down okay?" (rubs Zayn's back for comfort)

ZAYN: (babbles) "I went through your phone and copied Niall's phone number. We talked dirty on the phone and I went to his apartment.... We had sëx and he kicked me out. I'm sorry for using your phone without permission." (bow his head down)

LOUIS: (tilted his head up meeting his eyes) "I don't care if you used my phone. I'm angry at Niall for treating you like shít and kicking you out. Did he know you were a virgin?" (caresses Zayn's cheek, tainted with tears)

ZAYN: (shook his head) "I didn't want to tell him cause he would laugh at me or something. He was gentle and nice, but he just kicked me out like I was some slüt. Maybe I am one."

LOUIS: You're not a slüt and it's not your fault. You always had a crush on Niall and you was scared he might reject you."

ZAYN: "But you warned me he wasn't the committed time and I didn't listen to you, so I payed the price." (whimpers)

LOUIS: "You're not to blame. Niall is the prick that hurt you and he's going to pay for it with my fist in his mouth."

ZAYN: "I don't want you to get any trouble...... Thank you for being nice to me even though I got myself in this mess." (Frowns with a pout)

LOUIS: (kisses Zayn's forehand and hugs him tightly) "Never your fault bro. You have a big crush on Niall and you thought he would like you back, you had sëx with him thinking he would make you his boyfriend, but he didn't."

ZAYN: "I-I thought he grow some type of feelings for me after we did it. He said I was good in bed. I guess I'm not enough for him."

LOUIS: "You're good enough to me Zayn: You where your heart on your sleeve and an amazing person to my daughter. You will find someone who will treat you right and Niall will pay for hurting you."

ZAYN: "Thank you bro not making me feel like shït. You could've told me it was my fault, but you didn't. I'm glad we're best friends. You're like the brother I always wanted." (eyes crinkle from smiling)

LOUIS: "You acted out on your feelings towards Niall. This isn't your fault, he's to damn stubborn to think with his brain and makes his dïck make all the wrong choices for him."

ZAYN: "He's amazing in bed at least." (Blushes embarrassed)

LOUIS: "Stay far away from Niall." (Stern voice)

ZAYN: "This time I will listen to you."

HAYLEY: (walks inside Louis's room) "Can we finish our tea party please?"

LOUIS: "Of course we can.... How many cupcakes did you eat?"

HAYLEY: (licks side of cheek, faces covered in cupcake icing) "Two I swear!"

ZAYN: (chuckles) "Were they good?"

HAYLEY: (nodded) "Best cupcakes I ever had! Would you like some tea Zayn?"

ZAYN: "Yes please."

LOUIS: (leans into Zayn's ear) "You going to be okay?"

ZAYN: (softly bumps head with Louis) "Yeah, as long as I got you bro and Hayley. I'm going to more than fine."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment #ForeverZouisBros if you like this chapter.

Sorry for the long wait, I didn't feel motivated to write this book.

Do you want me to continue writing this book?

Comment

And

Vote