Scene 3: Wolverhampton, bar 9:40pm

LIAM: (sits down and waits for the bartender)

BARTENDER WOMEN: "What would you like?"

LIAM: "Long island ice tea."

BARTENDER WOMEN: "ID."

LIAM: (roll eyes, as he takes out wallet and hands ID to bartender)

BARTENDER WOMEN: "With ice?"

LIAM: (nodded) "Yes please."

NIALL: (enters the bar and pats Liam's back, as he sits next to him) "How was your late night phone secession?" (smirks)

LIAM: "It went really well, but then I offended Louis by attacking the way he makes money."

NIALL: (looks at Liam) "I'm surprised Louis told you his name, he's very private about what he says about himself.

LIAM: (bartender brings him his drink) "Thank you."

BARTENDER WOMEN: (looks at Niall) "Can I get you anything."

NIALL: "Beer."

BARTENDER WOMEN: (nods, as she uncaps the bottled beer and hands it to Niall) "Enjoy."

NIALL: "Thanks." (Turns to Liam) "Tell me all the juicy details on how the phone sëx went."

LIAM: (takes a sip of his drink) "Louis knew what was he was doing and it felt really good, but then I messed up the mood."

NIALL: (takes a long sip of his beer) "You gotta apologize and then get back your wank on with Louis."

LIAM: (shakes his head) "I'm not even considering doing that again. It was a nice experience, but I'm not wasting any more money on him."

NIALL: (pats Liam's back) "Stop sulking and go get your man."

LIAM: (rolls eyes) "I think you had to much to drink. I really don't want drunk Niall to appear and make a scene in this bar."

NIALL: (finishes the entire bottle of beer) "I'm feeling like dropping low and twerking on top of this bar table." (hiccups)

LIAM: (warns) "Don't become a drunken fool Niall. Remember last time you ran around pissed drunk naked in that last bar we got kicked out."

NIALL: (grins at the memory) "A lot of people were encouraging me. Drunk Niall can't resist a dare like that."

LIAM: (finishes drink) "If you will be a quiet drunk than I'll will personally drive you home."

NIALL: (hooks his arm around Liam's neck) "Thank you Liam, I can always count on you. Daddy Payne" (looks at bartender and yells) "Another beer!"

TWO HOURS LATER.

NIALL: (slur his words) "Another b-beer."

BARTENDER WOMEN: "You already had your limit."

NIALL: (tries to poke her boob, but gets hit) "Ow! Why are y-you being mean to t-the Irish moaner?"

BARTENDER WOMEN: (pours water into glass) "Drink this and get out)

NIALL: (looks at Liam) "Why is she mean?"

LIAM: "You tried to touch her boob for the past two hours."

NIALL: (drunken laughs) "I just wanted to f-feel them. I l-love d-dïck so she can calm her tits."

LIAM: (gets up from chair) "Time to take you come."

NIALL: (pushes Liam back down on the chair) "No, let's stay for a little while longer. I'll behavior." (hiccups)

LIAM: (smacks Niall's hand away) "Stop trying to grab my dïck."

NIALL: (rested his head on Liam's shoulder) "When are you going to be in a committed relationship?"

LIAM: (plays with Niall's blonde hair) "I haven't the right person yet."

NIALL: (sips water) "You're a good person Liam and I hope you find someone that l-likes your p-parental daddy ways." (laughs to himself)

LIAM: (pouts) "Hey! If it wasn't for me being your babysitting your arse, you would be running naked."

NIALL: (shurgs) "People like seeing me naked.

LIAM: "No they don't."

NIALL: " The people that I phone sêx wants to see him me naked." (holds Liam's arm from falling on the floor)

LIAM: "Have you ever consider giving up that type of job?"

Niall: (shakes his head) "Absolutely not! It's the best job I ever had."

LIAM: (sighs) "What about when you have a special person in your life? How do you explain your job to them?"

NIALL: "If they complain and want me to quit, I would break up with up with him. Besides, you know I don't like doing relationship. One night stands are more of my thing."

LIAM: (looks a Niall) "One day you will regret it."

NIALL: (shrugs) "Love doesn't exist Liam. No one stays married until death do us part."

LIAM: "I bet one day you'll have your special someone Niall."

NIALL: "I highly doubt that, but let's cheers on that. (Picks up the glass of water)

LIAM: (picks up his empty glass and taps it against Niall's glass) "Cheers."

______________________________________________________________________________

Comment #NiamFriendship if you like this chapter.

Dedication: kirstielovebands

Comment

And

Vote