Scene 7: Flithy Pleasure office, 5:00pm

LOUIS: (presses button on the desk phone to take calls through his Bluetooth headset) "Welcome to Flithy pleasure sëx hotline. How I can satisfy you?"

HARRY: (shouts in a happy tone) "Hey! You remember me right?"

LOUIS: (rolls eyes) "The annoying one with the terrible jokes. How could I forget." (deadpanned)

HARRY: (slight offend) "Hey! You could've at least fake that you like my awesome jokes."

LOUIS: (smirks) "I'm good at faking things."

HARRY: (awkward) "Sooo how's work?"

LOUIS: "I'm trying to work, but you keep preventing me from actually working. Don't you have any friends Harry?"

HARRY: "Well yeah... They're just busy and I pester them to much, but I did went to a bar yesterday and saw you with that handsome fella."

LOUIS: "Stalking is a crime, you know that right?"

HARRY: "I wasn't stalking, I just so happened to be at the bar before you."

LOUIS: (roll eyes) "I'm hanging up now."

HARRY: "Wait! Soooo that guy with the leather jacket and tattoos... Is he single?"

LOUIS: (deadpanned) "This isn't millionaire matchmaker Harry."

HARRY: "But he's just so beautiful. I haven't seen someone so godlike."

LOUIS: (huffs) "Are you done?"

HARRY: "No, those high bronze cheekbones looks like he's a timeless painting and the way his eyes crinkle just gives me feels." (sighs happily)

LOUIS: "Stalking and very observant on my best friend. That's not normal at all. Goodbye Harry."

HARRY: (slight yells) "Wait!"

LOUIS: "You got a minute left before I unleashed my anger on you"

HARRY: "What did the caterpillar say to the butterfly?"

LOUIS: "What?"

HARRY: (stifles laugh) ....."You've CHANGED!!!"

LOUIS: (groans) "Oh god."

HARRY (babbles) "Do you get it though? Like changed into a butterfly? Changed? You've changed?! Kevin Hart got nothing on me. I'm a chaaaanged man. Did you see what I did there? I'm so funny."

LOUIS: (hangs up and takes another call) "Sorry for the wait. I had a inconvenience with another person"

LIAM: (awkwardly talks) "Um hey Louis. It's me um Liam."

LOUIS: (gasps a little) "Hey dadd- I mean Liam. How are you?"

LIAM: (clears throat) "I'm okay, I just wanted to say that I didn't mean to offend you and I was hoping we stay in contact with each other, if you want that?"

LOUIS: (smiles) "I would really like that daddy." (facepalms himself)

LIAM: (chuckles) "Did you just called me daddy?"

LOUIS: "Yeah, it's just a bit of habit from our last steamy moment."

LIAM: (smirks) "You wanna continue? I really enjoyed the last time we talked."

LOUIS: "Yes daddy I do. I need you to make me feel good."

LIAM: "You better be touching yourself thinking of my big warm hands on your cøck teasing you."

LOUIS: (whispers moans) "If I'm not touching myself? Am I in trouble daddy?"

LIAM: (grins) "Yes you are. You've been a bad boy Louis and my ten inch anaconda is going to punish you."

LOUIS: "Is your Payne anaconda rideable?"

LIAM: (moans unexpectedly) "Yes it is. All for you to bounce up and down, as I spank you my little slüt rider."

LOUIS: (touches himself) "Your anaconda belongs to me and should be tattooed with my name on it."

LIAM (softly chuckles, as he put his hands down his pants) "Okay, but you gotta get Liam Payne's own your ass as a tattoo."

LOUIS: (jerk himself faster) "Anything you want daddy Payne. Will I get some Payne milk in my mouth, if I suck on your cōck so hard that it will explode in my mouth?"

LIAM: (moans, fully hard and stroking faster) "Yes baby, I'll give you all the milk I have and squirt it all over your pretty mouth of yours."

LOUIS: Daddy! I'm so close."

LIAM (husky voice) Cüm for daddy."

LOUIS: (whimpers moans, cumming all over inside his pants, breathes heavily) "Thank daddy. I'll try not to be a bad boy."

LIAM: (smirks) "You still gotta get daddy off to get you your Payne milk."

LOUIS: "Just picture me deep throating your ten inch anaconda and licking the slit until you give you me your milk."

LIAM: (strokes himself even faster) "What if I don't give you some Payne Milk? What would you do?"

LOUIS: "I would get on your lap and ride you until you give me all the milk I deserve."

LIAM (moans loudly and cûms into his boxers) "We should do this more often."

LOUIS: "You know where to reach me daddy. I'm always here to take your call."

LIAM: (smiles) "So we're cool right?"

LOUIS: "Yeah we're cool and if you want, you can call tomorrow."

LIAM: definitely I will call you. Talk to you later Louis, it was nice hearing your voice."

LOUIS: No thank you for calling me. It was a pleasure making you feel good, daddy."

LIAM: Bye Louis."

LOUIS: Bye daddy Liam."

___________________________________________________________________________________

Comment #LiLoPhoneSmut if you like this chapter.

Dedication: DaryTrapdashian

Vote

And

Comment