Finding The Snow Queen

Hiccup hadn't seen elsa for half an hour now. He last saw her when they were kissing passionately outside. Where could she be? They were all beginning to worry now. He didn't want to worry his mother even more , so he walked over to Anna , who was petting a cooing toothless . "Have you seen Elsa yet? ". Anna looked at him, confused." I thought she was with you...". Hiccup nodded. "She was with me...but that was a few minutes ago... she said she wanted to catch some air before coming back in. ". Hiccup and Anna both searched the whole place but couldn't find Elsa anywhere. Just as he began to lose hope, he spotted his wife's injured Horned blizzard flapping over towards them from the sea . The dragon crashed down next to them and started to frantically whine and tried to usher them towards the sea. "Whoa, shadow. What is it girl?" Anna asked, as bewildered as hiccup was. It looked at toothless hopelessly and communicated with him. Hiccup noticed toothless's eyes widen as he stared towards the Hondra camp. With a burst of speed, toothless hauled hiccup over onto his back and shot up. "Hiccup, wait!" Anna called out helplessly to her brother - in-law. Toothless began shoot at breakneck speed towards the ice island that they had found a few days back. With a jolt he realized what was happening. Elsa was nowhere to be found in Arendelle and she seemed to be slightly teary eyed as she was hugging everyone. She was saying goodbye. No. He didn't want to lose her too. "Come on toothless! Faster bud!" . Toothless roared in agreement.
As they landed on the island, there was an unnatural cold and snowy climate around it. Hiccup was sure that Elsa was here now. "Okay bud.. We need to--" he broke off mid sentence as he was startled by a dragon landing behind him. Merida slid down her deadly nadder and grinned at him. " Did you really think I'd let ye have all the action , lover boy ". Hiccup sighed. "Okay.okay . Where' Anna?" Hiccup asjed curiously. "She told me what happened and she didnt understand. She tried to come along with me but i managed to urged her not to. I didnt want any baggage tonight ". Merida ekaborated. Hiccup sighed and continued " Okay.We need to be cautious.Elsa's in there." He nodded towards the cave ahead of them that seemed like the entrance to an underground camp. "Isn't it obvious that she's here? I mean... snowy weather and all?". Merida asked snobbishly. Hiccup ignored her and continued." Me and toothless need to get inside but we need a diversion... you think you can manage it?" . Merida groaned." Why do I have to be the diversion? . Hiccup managed to persuade ." You can fight as much soldiers as you want. No strings attached. " . Merida smirked. "Now yer talkin'." . Hiccup hurled a zippleback smoke pellet at the entrance to cloud the guards' vision. As they fumbled about, Merida drew out her bow and aimed at one of the guard's helmets. There was an audible clang as the guard doubled over, evidently shaken. The other guards around the entrance charged at merida as she drew out her sword and started fighting them.

In all the confusion, hiccup and toothless silently sneaked past them into the cave entrance. In the new cavern, ahead of them, he squinted to make out anything due to the residual smoke from his pellet. As he cleared, at the end of the cave, he saw a glow torch. Picking it up, he moved to the next hallway. He groaned as he was met by sneering faces . He didn't have time for any fist fights with Ra'as ' s men. He hurled himself forward at the charging men and slid under their swinging axes . He drew out his inferno but didn't open the blade. He struck them on the shin with its hilt and brought them crashing down. As they hobbled up, toothless knocked them out with a sonic echo blast. As they turned, hiccup noticed that the next hallway was covered in ice. As he shivered slightly, he heard a moan behind him. He wheeled around to find toothless on the floor, unconcious. There was a dart sticking out of his neck. "Hey ,bud... wake up toothless ...come on.... not now. Are you alr-- ". Out of the corner of his eye, hiccup noticed something move. He drew out his blade and wheeled around. His stomach lurched as his eyes widened.

Before him stood his twin, with her blade drawn and poised to strike.